Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents Giving Random Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by burnabowl288, Sep 5, 2014.

1. #1 burnabowl288, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    So my parents are going to start drug testing me every 2 weeks but I'm most likely not gonna know what day/time it's gonna happen. They're also probably gonna watch me piss too. Is there anything I can do to pass this consistently while smoking during those 2 weeks or am I pretty much fucked? If I fail they'll sell my car that's in my dad's name but I pay for all repairs and just bought new tires for it and then I'd have to quit my job because I do delivery. They also might decide not to pay for my college anymore. Also if there's nothing I can do, how much would I be able to smoke one week without it being in my system for the next? I'm 5'11 150 lbs in pretty good shape and I lift/run/play hockey 5 times a week. I tried asking this to the drug test sticky but nobody's gotten any replies lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just quit man...Is it really worth it to jeopardize your future because you can't smoke weed? You are obviously living with your parents and they are still giving you financial assistance, so just quit smoking weed...

It seems like it is way more trouble to keep smoking and hiding it then to just give it up for a few weeks/months until they get less suspicious or until you move out and go to college..

I just waited until I moved out then she didn't give a fuck.

Their house, their rules... Don't like it go buy your own place.

3. Either need to convience your parents that you can be a responsible toker or quit.  THC can be in you system for up to 45 days so....7 days in a week, multiplied by 2 equals 14....yup your fucked.

4. You can smoke all you want. Your parents won't do shit. Trust me.

Invite them in on a sesh. Makes some edibles and feed it to them.

5. #5 burnabowl288, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Yeah man I'm probably gonna have to. Like I can pay for most of college with inheritance money but it's still prob not worth it to ruin a relationship with my parents. It pisses me off tho because I've proven to them over and over that it doesn't affect my future . Like I got a 2070 SAT when I smoked for that past 5 nights before and I maintain a 4.0 smoking every day. But that shit doesn't matter because in their eyes I'm a drug addict that's going nowhere in life

6. Haha man they definitely will do shit because they think that even if I go to college I'll smoke everyday and end up failing out. And that would be a dream come true if it was that easy

7. I'm not so sure I can ever convince them I can be a responsible toker...they used to not really give a shit then I started doing it every day so I pretty much fucked myself over haha. Then I smoked in my shower and blew it into the fan which usually works but it ended up going throughout all the vents in the house....

8. i see you got your height n weight up there. i just need one more piece of information though. pics of your mom would help a lot.

9. Get some loans and live in the dorms then you don't have to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Sounds like you have a lot to lose and nothing to gain by continuing to smoke. You have the rest of your life to get high, so I'd say since your folks are financing you going to school and all they're asking of you is to not smoke.....don't smoke...

Or, fuck it all, get high.......

11. Shit well I guess I'm gonna have to quit for the next couple months. Maybe I'll just start drinking more even though being drunk is nowhere near as good as being stoned

12. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. How old are you? Shouldnt college have started already? If so smart why didn't you go one that's hours away because I'm sure you don't live next to the best college for u. Or are ur parents crazy rich and they can fly whenever the fuck they want to?

14. Just quit smoking man, I was in the exact same situation as you not too long ago. Instead of quitting I kept smoking and I really regret it. Wish I would have quit lost my car and pretty much all my freedom. Trust me bro it's not worth it.

15. I'm a senior in highschool I turned 18 like 6 months ago. They're only paying for my school if it's within a certain distance I think I'm going to one that's like 3 hours away but I still have another year till that starts

16. i moved out aged 15 , best thing i ever did,

why would they only pay for a school thats within a certain distance , thats a bit controlling.

so its either do what we say or we will withhold an education from you,

you can do it all without them