Parents give me shit everyday bout weed

Discussion in 'General' started by h2xhardcore, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I'm 20 go to college 3,3 GPa

I get yelled at everyday and hear criticism for smoking . My mom does tobacco .

Anyways it's spring break and I left my house at 1020 to walk and they get pissed what the tuck . Like they never let me leave and think 8 is late and that I need to stay in wtf. I'm 20 I wana be out!
    All my friends are worse like they get in trouble I'm good kid just smokes and my parents say im the worse I'm so mean every fuvking second

Like fuck its so annoying they treat me like a kid and follow me to see if I'm actually waking . They call me constantly , fuck'bbbbbb!!!!!!!

2. move out and find a way to survive, get a job, your own place since you're 20 and still with them haha

3. Just turned 20 20 days ago.

Don't act like I'm a bum I'm not . Stay on topic. If u don't want to help don't post. If you want to be a dick just want to let you know you will get karma back.
    I pay my gas bills food to
    I don't drink or do cigs
    I'm not into hard drugs
    I'm peaceful
    Active walk and lift

4. Your 20, fuck you're parents.

5. Exactly but they like wont leave me alone I have no freedom
    I did more shit as a teen wtf
    If I leave they say oh another puff weed
    Sometimes I won't smoke and they say I smoke and it makes me wana smoke

6. What help do you expect besides "move out"? :confused_2:

7. Not trying be that guy but your grammar is pretty bad,
    I know its off-topic but it's hard to believe your 20 years of age and have a good GPA yet can't spell correctly.
    Again, sorry if i'm coming off as a dick, I'm sort of in the same situation as you anyways.
    I in no way have perfect grammar and spelling but I try! :)
    Back to topic, my parents are also very restrictive and I can only chill with my buddies twice a week :/

Sadly since people like us still live with the parents we have to respect their wishes and rules. I respect my parents rules but I still have fun, they straight up told me I cant smoke in or around the house, so I smoke whenever I take a walk outside.

8. You're 20 and living with your parents but it's gucci cuz you don't do cigs

9. Hey bro I hear ya. I have so much empathy for your situation. I'm 19 and my parents aren't that hardcore. Like following me when I leave the house and stuff. But Ias long as your parents know you don't smoke cigs and aren't into alcohol, They should immediately appreciate or deal with the fact that you have a love for the herb man. Your 20, Unfortunately its too late for them to stop you, But anyway happy toking, Smoke and enjoy your youth ^W^

10. They just mad, haters gonna hate.

11. Just move out of the house

12. Yup, sounds like the average 20-year old good kid not using the one organ you actually can use to get your parents to STFU about your weed consumption.

Your mind.

Now every time they bring up weed use in a negative way, you need to find a way to intelligently answer back with facts about cannabis use. I would strongly suggest you start with Granny Storm Crow's excellent research and materials posted here that will help you with hundreds of studies done to show the positive benefits of using cannabis.

Perhaps the next time your mother brings up something (since you mentioned her tobacco use), you could sit down and have a quick conversation (5 minutes or so). Put a piece of paper on the table and hand her a pen or pencil. For every single minute of the conversation, interrupt her and tell her to draw a line on the page.

Then remind her at the end of the conversation that the lines represent the approximate rate of deaths caused by tobacco every single minute of every single day.

Then you can tell her she'll have a right to talk to you about cannabis when she quits using tobacco, because there is truly only one person who should be concerned for their health and safety in that discussion.

13. Dunno why OP is having such issues. I still live at home (unfortunately. Moving back to Winnipeg to get my life rolling though), but my parents don't have any control over how I live or what I do. Why? Because I confronted them four years ago when I was 18 and got that shit straightened out, much like you should.

In a nutshell, I'm telling you you got to man up and prove to your parents you are mentally mature enough to handle your own shit. Spouting off your GPA doesn't help, just so you know. Just makes you look like an entitled college kid.

14. You're living at home, therefore your parents do control how you live your life. You could be living in a cardboard box down the street, and yet your "entitled college" mind doesn't even register this fact.

And feel free to "man up" when someone accuses your father of doing an illegal substance because they smelled it around his house, and the mere suggestion of this now questions his job stability, or perhaps even gets him fired.

Rather selfish and immature to think that cannabis laws only affect your life when living with others. :rolleyes:

15. have you thought about not buying weed and saveing money buying/renting your own place? i mean only you hold the keys ... if you dnt like the way things are now only you can do sumthin bout it!!