Parents found my vibrator

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pinkkfloyd, Aug 11, 2012.

1. #1 pinkkfloyd, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    This is probably the biggest *facepalm* move I've ever made. I have currently been moving from place to place (I'm about to be a senior in college) and i have had a vibrator for a couple years now that I keep pretty well hidden.

Well, as I was cleaning out my stuff and packing up things for my new place, I hid my vibrator and two huge boxes of condoms that me and my boyfriend use under my bed just to get them out of the way as I finished packing. However, I moved back to college and FORGOT ALL OF IT under my bed, and my parents are eventually going to take my bed apart and set up a different one. Fucking shitballs.

I don't want to think about the horrified look on my parents faces when they see all that shit under my bed, I guess they will just have to accept the fact that I'm 21 and sexually active. I'm just extremely embarrassed. Anything like this ever happen to any of you other ladies?

*edit* I guess I should have made this thread title "parents ABOUT TO FIND my vibrator"

2. I found my sister's vibrator when I was 10. I thought it was like some glow in the dark light or something. I was wrong. Washed my hands like a motherfucker.

3. Does your boyfriend live close to your parents house? Or even a good friend that your parents know? See if you can have someone go to your parents house and remove the boxes for you.

4. Trust me, its WAY more awkward when your parents discover your flesh light with a bottle of lube next to it.

5. That's when you look at them and say straight up, Yes I masturbate, but doesn't everyone?

But seriously, I'm going from place to place too and my parents have found my fair share of embarrassing things. As long as you just brush it off, it is no big thing. Your parents understand that you are human. xD

6. Ha! That's quite funny. But I'm sure they'd understand.

Gotta do what ya gotta do, right? :cool:

7. Don't buy potentially embaressing things. You've got damn fine sex toys connected to your arms, and the best part is you can hide them in plain sight!

8. when i was living at home, my parents found my (at the time) girlfriend's and mine lube, limb tying ropes, and sex toys

you dont have much to worry about, it might be awkward for a little, but just keep in mind sexuality is a natural healthy human activity, in which there is nothing to be ashamed of

9. House sitting for this guy and his wife, my friend and I were looking for the remote or something. We found a vibrator. We have no idea what it was. Eventually I actually found the switch that turned it on.

Yeah... we washed out hands a lot.

10. Yea when you were 10 ...

11. My brother and I found my mom's toy collection, yes, collection when I was in like fourth or fifth grade. Also once at a hotel in the middle of a move one of my parents to me to look for something in a suitcase,well I guess I thought it was in the bag and somehow vibrators and dildos went everywhere in front of my parents and brother. The parents laughed but you can't forget that shit.

12. Maybe if your boyfriend was Hittin it right you wouldn't need a vibrator.

13. we're all humans here. so what if they find your pleasure device. Its not like they are finding a freezer full of human organs...

14. Atleast they didn't catch you using it..

15. who was the guy that threw his hollowed out sex cuccumber out the window and his mom found it all warm and slimey

16. Lmao your gonna get a call saying they found your stuff. Atleast they'll know what the fuck it is lol.

I remember i was young and found my moms vibrator =/ It had a little latch thing for you to tie your finger on with and my mom told me it was for my dads back. It had a few different attachments on it, weird ones. Hell a few years later when i started getting boners i went and got it and put it on my dick cause it felt nice.

Years later i thought about it and realized... holy fucking shit that was a vibrator.

17. As embarrassing as it is right now for you, I am hoping that your parents are delighted that you are practicing safe sex (The huge box of condoms) and hopefully having an orgasmic sex life! Anyway, sorry you are embarrassed.....glad you are keeping it healthy! :)

18. When i was a kid i went underneath my older brothers bed and found a weird "balloon"..started blowing it up..mom came in the room and freaked out...it was used..

so ya

19. I would talk to the person who is most chill. If your mom's cool just tell her to deal with the issue. If ya tell dad to do it, and he doesn't tell mom to save your ass.Then theres the potential for it to be real awkward. Imagine her confronting him on why he's holding a vibrator and 2 large boxes of condoms. Which would be.. Honestly.. Really awesome.

20. Your parents masterbate, so they should be understanding