Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents found my stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb8475, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Took my half ounce ughhhhhhh

2. cool story, bro

3. Perhaps you need to invest in a better hiding spot. Maybe even something with a lock of some sort.

4. Tell them to get their own weed and to stop stealing from you.

5. sucksssss

6. You know what you could use? Guard rats...Ain't no one fuckin' with your shit when you have guard rats on duty, I mean, think about it...Would you fuck with someone's shit if there was a rabid rat sitting there growling at you? I didn't fuckin' think so.:cool:

7. this is a good point...would you mess with this guy
    [​IMG]

i think not

8. They're so brainwashed it's sad... I can tell my dad is compassionate with the idea of giving it back but my mom's not

9. lol guard snakes actually exist, iv got a freind with one and its a pretty bad ass idea.

got a snake wrapped up on him and his arm when hes doin a important deal. if anyone had the balls to fuck with him id imagine hed throw he snakes head towards the dude and hold onto its tail.

shit atleast while you can sitll get charged for having a LEGAL GUN when you have weed as well, i dont even think they could do shit with this

10. Put a pube on your stash.

11. DOG smack A BITCH

12. Wait until your parents are asleep then run into their room and start attacking them with a pole, bat, chain etc until they throw you out, then just tell them it will keep happening daily until you get your weed back

13. #13 muney420, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your car = the new hottest whip out there!

14. shudda said it was someone elses your holding and theyll get very mad if you dont return it

get your freind to come over and pick it up till him hell get a couple grams outa it and just pick it up from him in the morning

worked for my freind, i come in his house his dads waving this skunk around :wave: saying is this yours almost made me crack up/ but i was cool saying i disrespected your family but i had to go to my dads apartment and he said hed hit me if i found weed so he said i could get it here to not get hit im sorry

15. Bust on your stash box... i doubt they will go near once they see :laughing:

16. I think more like some ROUS.

[​IMG]

17. Always break your stash into multiple bags. If one gets found, the rest is safe. ;) :smoke:

18. Where will they put it?