Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents found my pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by acid960, Oct 21, 2014.

1. So I believe that my parents found my pipe and homemade bong because they're no where to be found.  i've been home for 8 hours now and they still haven't brought it up yet.  I've seen them smoke recently so im not exactly worried that they will be mad at me but i'm wondering how or if I should bring it up because I have nothing else to smoke with.  

I am 18 by the way and still in high school.

any help is much appreciated.

2. They stole your peices and want you to say something first. Ask if you could join them on a sesh. Good luck.

"mom, dad, I know you took my bong and pipe. I'll turn you guys on to some bud and smoke you out if you give them back"

3. Ask to match a bowl

4. That's a hard one... I see 2 options.

A. Don't say anything and just let it slide and maybe they will too. Just get/make another pipe. And ALWAYS keep rolling papers, extra bud, and a spare lighter around. They can come in handy. Store them in a better/different spot.

B. Confront and ask and just be honest cause 95%+ they already know you smoke. Just be mature about it and it might work out or you might have some crap to deal with.

Keep us updated :bongin:

5. Just ask, "Have you seen my pipe anywhere?"

6. Ask them if they want to play a game of Charades, then slowly work the words pipe and water pipe into the game. Then say..."Speaking of pipes...have any of you seen my..."

7. Take somthing of theirs, collateral ither sell it, or say ill give you it back if you give my contraband back

8. You should find where they hid it and take it then get them together in a completely serious tone and say we need to talk about your habit.
    And just see where it goes after that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I like this option best. As a toker it takes a certain cheek to ask in such a situation and as a parent, even if I was pissed about something, if my kid came to me with that, not only would I give it back, I will fill it with hash. But that is just me imagining the situation. My kid knows I get high but is a born-again christian or something so we really don't have that kind of relationship..

10. I know! For the right person, this is an entertainment opportunity that only comes once in a young adults life ^__^

11. My parents did that on me one time only they found weed on my aswell I didn't realise until the next morning it was gone so u confronted them, I got my balls rolled but they gave me everything back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Hahahahha yes!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hey man, I get high, and I'm a born again Christian. I don't feel like smoking makes you a "worse" Christian just because I toke up. I hate that people are fraund upon it... especially Christians.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. fraund = frowned

15. I understand; without distracting from the thread topic, you yourself must admit to some christians (or just people) being judgemental and this is the case here; I bring up anything like this or anything outside of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and he seems to forget to speak English...

16. not like its a crack or meth pipe aint the end of the world bru your young you smoke weed oh well 

17. I mean it's even less awkward since they smoke too. Just ask for it back and if they say no, tell them you'll smoke them up or offer them some bud if they don't want to smoke with you