parents FINALLY accept weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doublestuffed69, Jun 29, 2009.

1. after much pain and misery my marijuana smoking has caused my parents, they finally agreed to sit down and watch The Union. Literally, my parents completely switched sides. They do not know why marijuana is illegal and see nothing wrong with it. I've finally showed them that weed isn't bad and i think i might have convinced my dad to start smoking again (he did in high school).

good day!:smoking:

2. Congratulations man, have fun toking without hiding it.

3. damn dude thats awesome. my parents havent found out yet but i have a feeling their going to

BUT MAN it would be awesome to smoke a blunt with my dad

4. I have a friend who usto just get caught, on purpose. he said it sucked at the time...

but he thought if he got caught alot, showed them he still lives his life fine, gets good grades, goes to work...then they wouldnt care

now they dont care, he smokes blunts with his door open. leaves bongs and weed out in the open.. theyre fine with it.

5. Fuck man. That's bad ass. Congratulations. I couldn't even get my parents to sit down and watch the Union, I don't think. Maybe I should try. I think I'll order it.

Again, have fun!

6. damn lucky man :D

7. AboveTheIgnorance.Com <--------Did the trick on my folks.

8. Just watch it on Google Videos or YouTube, you don't have to buy it.

9. congrats my friend. My dad finally accepts it too and understands it doesn't take over my life, but I can still use it to have fun.

10. Just google the union and it will be in google videos :p
    save your money on some herb.

11. yeah i just showed them on the computer.

the original agreement was that if i sit and watch an anti-pot video with them then they will watch the union. they ended up liking the union the best and now we're all on the same page :hello:

12. Congrats man that's really awesome +rep

13. Allow me to congratulate you on your breakthrough with your parents. The Union is a powerful film, this is why an utterly simple form of activism is burning it only cd's, and handing them out in a busy city. Small time investment, small monetary investment, huge potential for changing minds.