Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents fed up. Cops involved. I have a question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Possession is 9/10ths of the law, tell her to have fun with that weed-related charge she'll get!

2. Your mom's a cunt. She won't actually bring it there. Sorry for calling her a cunt but it's true.

3. #103 psychedelicpipe, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Yeah, I always make sure to cover the door crack with a towel, close and cover the vent, and use a well-scented sploof. And if I end up burning more than I can inhale, I've also got the fan and even some cologne that blends in well to straighten things out. Smoking at night makes things easier, too.

I've only gotten caught once out of carelessness. It was an empty small bag, and it wasn't in my room. My mom did recognize it and was serious, but she still respects my privacy, and I said that was the last of it. (It was of that stash.) It didn't turn into an argument (surprisingly), and that was that. She didn't tell anyone else in the house either.

If OP can't afford to be a responsible user, then he might as well forget it. Yeah, sometimes mistakes happen, like that one did to me. But from what he's described, well he definitely had it coming to him.

Also, lack of sleep + smoking weed are not a good combination. That tends to play into reinforcing stereotypes. Being more careless and forgetful are huge trademarks of lack of sleep. At least they are for me personally.

Seems like OP's in jail judging by his last login. :( Very unfortunate.

4. Maybe he'll be friends with Sirius Black

5. [quote name='"Weedith"']

This is irrelevant to the situation but, i never knew that? Even if you fail a marijuana test the police cant do shit? hmm.. :)[/quote]

Lol have you not heard of rights? You have a lot to learn about the law my friend. The police do not work for parents and it is not their job to punish their kids, if anything i could see the cops getting angry with your mom for assuming so