Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents fed up. Cops involved. I have a question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Tell them you got the weed from your parents room.

Fuck that shit its not a fucking unmentionable

2. ^^Tell them it's your Dad's...or your Mom's boyfriend's....lol

3. This thread is FUCKING STUPID!

4. #84 psychedelicpipe, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Sounds like it's too late, but you should have shown her this documentary: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE]The Union: The Business Behind Getting High - Full Movie - High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, it's worked on people before.

And getting caught multiple times is pushing it. You should have shown her you're a responsible person.

5. Not sure what's worse, the OP freaking out over nothing, or the number of people on here who think the mom would get arrested for possession. A parent voluntarily turning in drugs, guns, etc to the police won't get anything other than a "thank you ma'am" from the police.

6. if she takes it to the cops then she'll get busted for posession -_- its still illegal think about it if your mom found a ounce of Blow in the bathroom you think she could turn it in to the police without getting arrested ? lmao

7. so it sounds like your mom is one of those "oh my god pot is as bad as crack and its tearing my son apart type of people" in which case this is what you do.
    Step one: dont be stupid.....dont carry pipes and bongs and all this crap that she can easily find.

Step two: Dont be stupid: Dont break your weed up anywhere that involves the daily routen of your parents

Step Three: you should show her that it hasnt changed you into a hoodrat thats going to mug her at the dinner table( she probably feels this way). the biggest problem with cannabis is the big deal people make out of it. and i mean that for both YOU and HER, if she looks at her child and all the sudden they are smoking pot and have become all Gansta wannabe/hoodlem/dreadlocks/or wearing Emo pants and all black hair,(Not saying your anything like this i just dont know) well then your being found gulty by assosiation by her and you should consider a lifestyle change, you seem young and you should work on building a better life and not making your mother think your going to be on walfare your whole life :wave:

8. I lol'd so fucking hard.

9. well i don't know about bringing an illegal substance with no indication of who ACTUALLY owns it, to a police station, being the sole person with the illegal substance...

BUT, what she can do is call the police to your house giving permission to search and get YOU charged with possession...but then again...if you're still living with you're parents there is a good chance that she is just fucking herself over with court fees.

10. Tell her to take it to the police.

Now that would be a great news story.

11. Roll joints and smoke em outside. The worst thing that can happen is the smell that lingers. But that's like the biggest issue for most people anyway.

12. Guys, there has been over 50 posts since the OP has said anything, I call troll. All that is happening now is us arguing amongst ourselves.

13. Kid sounds 12

14. you are obviously not 18 if you are freaking out so much about if your mom is going to drug test you i know if my mom tried to drug test me i would respectfully decline and just leave

15. Honestly, I don't know if half these guys are thinking straight.

First off, if your mom is taking it to the cops, she's a bitch. Stop getting caught and don't smoke in the house. If you do, at least clean up and leave no traces (including smells). There are so many ways to smoke and hide weed. Just use your imagination, the search function, or google.

Secondly, if she does go to the cops, I'm sure they won't arrest her. She could just talk to them, explain what happened, and if you get drug tested, you're screwed. Tell her that. Explain to her that it wouldn't help anyone and that the only negative thing that has happened from smoking so far wasn't related to smoking, but related to her.

I think you'll be fine, but if she tries to go to the police, just try to convince her to look the other way. I'd rather take months of grounding than be fined or stay behind bars.

16. If she takes your weed to the police, they can't do shit to you about it.
    When she brings it to them, it's in HER possession, not yours.
    "Prove that's my weed, occifer."
    "We'll drug test you."
    "Drug test just proves I've smoked weed, it doesn't prove that that specific bag is mine. :cool: "
    etc etc, basically they can't do shit.

17. I think he's in Alcatraz

18. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I think he's in Alcatraz[/quote]

Seems like only possible situation

19. [quote name='"Weedith"']My mom found weed in her bathroom today, im stupid i know. Ive been caught countless times and shes fed up. Theres nothing i can do, shes taking the weed to the police tomorrow. Obviously, im going to fail my drug test. Unless i dont have to take one for about a week. What are my options?[/quote]

Haha if she took the weed to the cops she would be the one getting charged because it is in her possession. She's probably using a little gem called scare tactics. Your options are to refuse the drug test, piss all over the cup so they won't touch it, and stop keeping your weed in your parents bathroom.

One question, why did you keep it in there?

20. cops do have money for gloves bro. they aint going to get piss on they're hands just because you want to be a dick.