Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents fed up. Cops involved. I have a question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Shes threatened it twice, first time she thought it was too much. Second time my dad talked her out of it. Now its time number three and my dads on her side? :confused: Well, thanks for the help Im just worried shes gonna get herself arrested or our house searched

2. Holy fucking shit. This fucking thread. Lmao greatest thread all summer, besides for the peas. Many lols were had.

3. OP - I know that it sucks, but the time has come to apologize, ask forgiveness and as hard as it may be.....don't smoke weed.

At least for a little while. If you want to be a true stoner for life. As many of us are. We know that from time to time abstinance is the only way. Wether you are "cleaning out" for a job piss test. Or proving yourselves to parents that don't understand the greatness of this plant. You have to do what you have to do.

Many pot smokers are 6 figure professionals and you can be to, but when cops and parents are involved, sometimes the best thing to do is abstain.

Remember one day you will have your own house and your own schedule and can smoke as you like.

You only get one family.

Send me a personal message if you want. I have been through a lot and I care.

4. Yes, for all they know, you smoked 3 weeks ago or a month ago. That can't get you in trouble, unless you are already on some sort of probation.

5. You're good man.

If she honestly goes in with a bag of weed, the cops will tell her "I'm sorry ma'm, there is nothing we can really do since we did not see him with the weed. We will gladly take it off your hands and destroy it for you however."

And then they will laugh at her as she walks away, and smoke a fat blunt in the break room.....

6. Ever hear of "hear say"? That's what this is. So what if they test you, she did not find it in your room so it is not your's if that's what you tell them.

If she does carry you down there, assuming your under 18 so she can make you go, just look puzzled at everything she says. Do not disrespect her or you will look like a bad guy in front of the cops.

7. Your house isn't getting searched, man

Again, if your parents were smart at all, they'd just flush it and have their way with you considering it's their house. If they take it to the police station, lets not state the obvious here..

& again, the residual effects of a minor marijuana arrest for young white males (assuming you're white) is a pain in the dick. You'll have to dish out ticket fees, deal with being processed and having a criminal record, probation, probation fees, court fees, processing fees, drug classes, drug class fees, including the money spent to drive yourself to the classes and probation for the next several months

You're parents would have to be dumb and brainwashed to pull a stunt like that

8. #48 Bunny Wailer, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    you realize that was written in the hypothetical situation where both are saying it's the other person's weed right? i know if i was turning someone in (hypothetical situation) and the police flipped it onto me I'd be fighting the shit out of the charges.

if they respond to calls about people smoking weed. Why wouldn't they do the same when someone brings it to them?

9. She'll get herself arrested (or a ticket, depending on where you live). Tell her this and make sure she knows..

The only way you'll get drug tested is if your mom does it. The cops could care less about this type of shit because its a domestic dispute (aside from your mom possessing an illegal substance).

So in short, she's the one that's probably gonna get in trouble if she does that. Make sure you don't have anything else that might be illegal in the house too just to be safe.

10. Lol tell her to go ahead

11. So I can go to the police station with a bag of weed and be like "this is Daniels weed" the VIPs go oh shit time to drug test Daniel and take him to jail. Come on now you know that can't happen.

12. I call troll... No one over 18 should be freaking out like this.

13. says the guy with New York State (You Don't Need to Know More) as his locations

I'm just kidding though :D

or maybe not :devious:

14. A+ thread, would read again.

LOL @ all the users who honestly believe his mom would get arrested. WTF?

15. NO ONE WILL GET ARRESTED AND NO ONE WILL GET DRUG TESTED... except maybe you... By your mom...

16. [quote name='"purplerhino"']

says the guy with New York State (You Don't Need to Know More) as his locations

I'm just kidding though :D

or maybe not :devious:[/quote]

I would just prefer if people didn't know exactly where I live lol... You can't always trust everybody. Lol

17. haha i know man... im just fuckin with ya :wave:

18. I think the police she was talking about we're the ones where she's going to go police her friends and her smoking your herb.

19. Bro you're fucked. You're gonna get arrested and put in jail. I suggest chilling at a homie's location for a few days and staying low. Then you should save up some cash, destroy your phone and cancel all credit cards, then go south of the border and live your life out in Mexico.

20. regardless of how bad your family situation is if she brings your weed to the cops she's no mother to marijuana!!!