Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents fed up. Cops involved. I have a question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Not at all.. if you're 18 which you should be they're not going to teach you a lesson..they're not going to give a fuck about you they will arrest your mom

2. This is irrelevant to the situation but, i never knew that? Even if you fail a marijuana test the police cant do shit? hmm.. :)

3. cops dont drug test you. only courts can force you to be drug tested. if you are not arrested, which you cant be unless a cops sees you in possession of bud. Dont take a drug test unless it is court ordered.

deny deny deny. then after your mommy makes a fool of herself tell her thats what happens to unresonable parents

4. #24 Bunny Wailer, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I don't know how true the "she's the one in possession" answers are because, let's face it, in the eyes of the government she's doing the right thing by taking your illegal substance along with you to the police.

What they see is a mom with her child and a bag of weed. What conclusions do you think they will come up with? Doesn't take Horatio Caine to figure that one out.

However, I really don't think she's taking you to the police

5. OP - I know that it sucks, but the time has come to apologize, ask forgiveness and as hard as it may be.....don't smoke weed.

At least for a little while. If you want to be a true stoner for life. As many of us are. We know that from time to time abstinance is the only way. Wether you are "cleaning out" for a job piss test. Or proving yourselves to parents that don't understand the greatness of this plant. You have to do what you have to do.

Many pot smokers are 6 figure professionals and you can be to, but when cops and parents are involved, sometimes the best thing to do is abstain.

Remember one day you will have your own house and your own schedule and can smoke as you like.

You only get one family.

Send me a personal message if you want. I have been through a lot and I care.

6. just smoke that shit before tomorrow!

then be like YEAH MOM WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW? (while high)

7. If she's bringing weed into a police station, in HER posession she will be arrested.. it's obvious

8. yea but she's with her child and her child's weed. who do you think the police would believe?

9. I can't believe I'm the first one to say this but how old are you? The police aren't a service parents use to punish their kids when they really want to make a point. They enforce the law. Know the law, and you won't live in constant paranoia.

10. Thats what im worried about.

11. They aren't going to do shit. It's some kid who smokes weed and mommy had a tizzy. They have to have proof that it's his and there isn't any.

12. All the while i was growing up shed threaten having the cops involved, and still does it while i live under her roof. Ive never been in trouble with the law, and dont know how it will work if she takes the bud up there.

13. dude, they'd give her the dumbest fucking look and say "Mam.."

you can take it from there.

your mom is bluffing, get a grip man. if she had any intellect at all about marijuana arrests she'd know that by doing so would further drive you down the drain and furthermore she would be tying herself down financially (unless you paid for all the expenses, fees, gas money to court, drug classes, probation fees) she's be fucking herself in the ass for not throwing away (what I assume is a small amount of cannabis)

14. #34 Bunny Wailer, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    and if your mom got the possession charge you better bet she'd fight that. They would piss test both of you, probably search your home and let's face the facts, they could probably find the smallest particle of weed in your room and put your ass in jail (or give a citation depending on age/state laws)

EDIT: but they wouldn't want to go through that trouble, which is why you can pretty much guarantee they would side with your mom.

but i am still pretty sure she's bluffing. she's pissed and needs time to cool off

15. Well now im worried my mom going to go get herself arrested, and that somehow ill get drug tested and fail (not if my mom drug tests me because all ill do is get kicked out, but thats irrelevant i could care less i care more about that law) that ill get into legal troubles. But from what i read they cant drug test me.

16. Dude.... all these people have already told you there is nothing to worry about.

Why did you ask the question if you weren't gonna listen to the advice.

And if she's threatened this her whole life, and never done anything, you are even more ridiculous for being worried about it.

17. lol stop... so many things wrong with your statement

18. Lol. I can't believe people actually think someone would be arrested for handing over marijuana to the police.

The IQ of people on this site has dipped recently.

19. yeah didnt even want to comment on that lol

20. lmao, recently? :rolleyes: