Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents caught me smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by diesel45645, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Too start off I'm 19. Going to college and moving out isn't an option. I'm not trolling but my parents are very religious- there actually Christian pastors :eek: laid back about anything but my beautiful herb. Today I got caught the first time as I was seen meeting up in a public place buying the herb and my parents informed ( I can't use the whole adult or it's my right thing against them or they'll get mad it was some bitch from my church though) both my brother and I (he's 28) are most likely dead later. He has schitzophrenia do he lives with us still. Anything you would say to your parents to calm them down? I'm totally shunned right now so I'm off to get high as fuck and chill or the few hours before there home :smoke: but if anyone has anything that would make them mellow out that would be much appreciated ( my dad is an ex pot dealer before he was religious so there's no tricking him about it not being pot).

2. Well your dad used to be a dealer. How hypocritical can he be lmao...

3. Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. -Genesis 1:29

I'm not religious but if your god says its cool then they should have no right to say otherwise.

4. when my parents caught me, i spent about an hour on my laptop collecting information and then flooded them with it. my parents never stood a chance.

5. Tell him straight up if he was an ex pot dealer then he has absolutely NO right to shun you at all! I mean it's not like your dealing. Just explain to him the facts.

Toke on my brother.

6. Yeah it's a sin to break the law. He's brainwashed into government drug war lies like thinking that it kills brain cells and stuff. He does understand you cant od and stuff... The only brain cells he lost was from the magic white powder he used to smell. (against the rules to advertise other drugs).

7. It's been disproven that marijuana causes the loss of brain cells. The study conducted in the 1980s where monkeys were given marijuana smoke over a period of time and had lost brain cells was due to suffocation. AKA, they ONLY gave the monkey's marijuana smoke, no oxygen. Of course, those monkeys died and lost brain cells but if a human was deprived of oxygen they would die as well.

Studies have also proven that ODing on marijuana is impossible. The only way you could die is the above: only inhaling smoke for weeks.

Also as lemonade AK47 said: Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. -Genesis 1:29 Read that to your parents.

8. Didn't Jesus break the law by preaching his stuff in the synogague? I don't remember much from 10 years(pre-8th) of Christian school.

But isn't that breaking the law as well? Except like... 2000 years ago?

9. I already knew that part. Cause in 1999 they redid the study and it showed possible cell stimulation. Like I said. My dads brainwashed. I might show him thr union once he cools down. That might blow another gasket but what else can he do? Im in as much shit in possible. Just got off the phone with him he says he doesn't even know if he's going to do anything he's just very disappointed an wonders why such a good church person like me would do this and that it's going to ruin his rep.

10. The law thing is always funny when psycho christians bring it up. Ask them if breaking jim crowe laws is a sin too? What about freeing a slave?

11. The Union is pretty biased, but it will help your case.

The main reason he's disappointed I think is because marijuana has a negative stigma in our society still and with your family being avid Christians it doesn't really help anything.

12. Btw he wasnt breaking the law by preaching there. There were no churches or something. I asked my dad that a long time ago lolol

13. [quote name='"diesel45645"'] ruin his rep.[/quote]

Doesnt this tell you something.

14. I mean, i'm not going to compare cannabis being illegal to the fact that a black person refusing to give up their seat to a white person was once illegal, but I guess I am. Just because something is illegal doesn't make it immoral. I know from growing up in church that it is part of Christianity to follow all laws of the land, but still, some laws are a little silly.

15. Tell them god put this play here for you and me and to take advantage man...in the bible it says god put all plants and seeds for us to use, and ask them if they are better Than god for saying its bad for yu

16. Have they even said anything yet?

17. I don't know what to tell you to do OP, never been in that situation but can you please update this thread on what happens when your parents come home? I will +rep you if you do:p

18. punch him bro

19. These may give you a few ideas-

Jesus Healed Using Cannabis (news - 2003) Entheology.org - Preserving Ancient Knowledge

When Your Kid Smokes Pot (news – 2008)
    When Your Kid Smokes Pot | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory

Characteristics of Adolescents Who Use Cannabis But Not Tobacco (news - 2008)
    Characteristics of Adolescents Who Use Cannabis, But Not Tobacco - Grasscity.com Forums

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens (news - 2007)
    Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees | Fox News

(news - 2007) Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco

Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups (news - 2007) Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups

Pot May Not Shrink Teens' Brains After All (news - 2006)
    Medical News:pot May Not Shrink Teens' Brains After All - in Neurology, General Neurology from MedPage Today

Moderate cannabis use not harmful to the brain of adolescents, M R I study finds
    (news - 2006)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

A preliminary DTI study showing no brain structural change associated with adolescent cannabis use (full - 2006) A preliminary DTI study showing no brain structural change associated with adolescent cannabis use

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens
    (news – 2010) Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens

Cannabis Use and Obesity and Young Adults ( abst - 2010)
    Cannabis Use and Obesity and Young Adults, The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Informa Healthcare

Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds (news - 2009) Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds

Hope that helps!

Granny

20. Well he started with yelling and i used scripture against him. Let's just say don't try and use scripture against a pastor, bad idea :/ I lost my credit card so no more online ordering or a while. He's taking me out or work for a couple days to make sure I'm not addicted. Phycological addiction- I'm not though. I'll just Vape+ spoof out window at night anyways :p not such a big deal seriously it's never as worse as you'd expect it to be. Just learned to be more careful next time. Cheers :smoke: