parents caught me smoking, need advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by canadiangooseeh, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Jeez man, i'd totally give up weed for 6 months for a free beamer.

Still, bad move smoking in your room brah, especially leaving the door open and unlocked, thats just bad sense.

Still, sounds like you learned your lesson.

By the way, since you said your a person of good academic achievement, why dont you try bringing that up as an argument. My mom didn't have shit to say when i told her i'd been smoking weed all through high school and now university, and still pulled down good grades.

Also, have her watch The Union: The business behind getting high.

Best documentary i've ever watched about weed. It even takes you inside the grow room of a real grower.

2. Nobody who is a junior in high school deserves a 12k dollar car yet a lone a 17k dollar car. I don't care if it's 5 years old, that means it's technically a 30k dollar car.

My first car was worth 800 dollars. It wasn't until I was 20 that I got a brand new car. My brand new car was worth 17k. I put down 5k and my grandparents put down the rest. I have to pay them back every dollar though.

Pay for your own car. Don't just pay some of the "remainder."

Pay for your own car.

3. Thats delicious!

4. I got my license when I was 15, a freshman in high school, and my first car was paid for in a couple of months.

You don't even have a license, and your first car is going to be a BMW? Yea, the insurance payment is going to be more than the car payment, especially being so young and after you get into an accident. It will happen, kiddo.

It tickles me when these teenies get their permits and claim to be a good driver. It really does.

5. I have brought that up against her many times and she still claims that I am ruining it all by smoking.

And I will take a look at the movie, I appreciate your help.

And I'm ignoring all the useless posts about buying my own car and how I don't deserve a BMW and how I'm a brat.. that's not helping me at all. I know my life, you people don't. So thanks anyways.

6. I couldnt agree more. That documentary will break any parent or person free from the chains of government propaganda and reefer madnes.

7. Yeah I'm watching it right now, its a really great documentary and I'm going to get my parents to watch it, hopefully it will give them some insight and more knowledge instead of what they think they know.

8. Get the BMW sell it, run away and buy a house for your self and get a job. And live the rest of your life blazing in your own home.

9. Dont smoke in her house anymore, Detox if she drug tests you, be smarter, eyedrops, gum, cologne.

10. The Union: The buissness behind getting high.

find it, make her watch it. procede to smoke with her.

11. tell her you quit... be sneaky

12. remember,,, its canadian money by the sounds of his name.... 17 grand for a car is really like... 3$... but its a much danker car

13. If you wanna smoke so bad then tell your mum she can go fuck herself and fuck the BMW. You already have a "12k car", why do you need a newer one?

Beamers are gay as shit anyway man, you like rollin' like some 50yr old dude?

14. Close enough.