Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents caught me, now about to go to jail

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Badfish90, Mar 10, 2012.

1. 1. Well its against the law for them to do that.

2. I get it soapy boobies are nice ;)

But your story is still bowlshit :hello:

2. Dear God this is crazy. Haha.

3. i hope to god this is a troll, if not, that sucks man, bail em out tho

4. LOL yall *****s r too much this should be in a new stoner movie or some shit lool

5. This is the best story ever.

6. Lol no way this actually happened but that would be funny as fuck!

7. 0_0

This seems like a deleted American Pie scene...

I wish I had the option to bail my parents out of jail, at least they would respect me!

8. omg man i read this thread dying of laughter, no one can know for sure if this happened or not. Im guessing it didnt after reading your responses but still hilarious.

pics or it didnt happen...? i would love to see a picture of this situation in the climax. Kid on toilet with dick in hand, room hazy with smoke, parents yelling at their son butt naked and to top it all off the cop just standing there like wtf..

9. Toss a minor into any kind of sexual act, and you can throw Rights and laws out the fucking window. Cops seem to arrest first and ask questions later when it comes to sexual acts and accusations, especially involving minors.

And they do this usually to avoid media spin and public outcry. What happens when the media spins the story as "local sex-addicts in the back yard exposing themselves to children!" and the public finds out these "criminals" are walking around free...

10. Did they "Detect the odor of marijuana emanating from your premises"?

11. I can't believe some people are unsure that this is untrue

12. Wow thats crazy

13. Hahahaha good thread op

14. Fortunately, the stench of embarrassment and tension masked the overwhelming odor of marijuana.

15. Who smokes a joint on a toilet...

16. They see him trollin', they hatin'...

17. [​IMG]