parents bug me out

Discussion in 'General' started by bud-E, Jul 12, 2002.

1. alright man, when ever im stond like nowmy mom reeally bugs me out........ i think she looks like one of those lizards with a long salivaey tongue. with herbi g beady eyes starin at me lookin for red eye and with a look of dissapointment (because she couldnt see any red eye) she just alks complete jibbersih and i dont know if i can look at her normally anymoer with out wanting to see her behind glass and start tappping on the glass to make the rare african long tongued lizard do something cool: anybody else fell the same???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2. no...but I get horny while stoned

3. nubbn, that pic kind of freaks me out man but its just funny if it isnt really you???!

4. if by horny you mean horny..yes, i get horny too

5. no..when I say horny I mean it turns me into a goat...and yes..thats really me

6. haha i get horny as in horny too....my parents bug too but they dont really have alot of room to talk since they use to get high as well back in the day..

7. if i said i was horny right now, it would pretty much mean i was stoned...

8. my mom only thinks i smoke weed when i'm depressed, so if we get in a big fight and i walk away all pissed off she will be looking to see if my eyes are red for the rest of the day.