Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents = Big Problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsGoSchembri, Mar 12, 2011.

1. hey guys, i need a really quick reply cuz basically my parents are now suspicious of me doing weed, and i have 8g's and 2 bongs plus lighters and papes, and i have a feeling they're gonna find it. what can i do thats really quick and easy? i have a few hiding spots in mind, and dont forget they're suspicious so dont say "bring ur shit to a friends house".
    thanks a ton guys :smoke:

2. Be honest with them!

3. Stop smoking in your room, stop smelling like bud before you come home, and buy some visiline! The worse thing is to get caught while living at home, the trust goes straight out the door. It's not worth it. Try your best to hide it because smoking some is better than smoking none at all.

:smoke: Goodluck!

4. Put it in a big box, and ship it all to me. Stop 'doing' weed in your parents house :wave:

5. You need to start by being honest with them. If they don't want you smoking then you best follow their rules and show them some respect while you still live at home. Before you know it they will be retired and you'll be the one taking care of them.

6. It was your choice to smoke in the first place, so it should be your choice to get out of this. Will you choose to hide it from them the rest of your life? You need to just tell them man. This is coming from a guy that hid stuff from his parents his whole life and kept getting into trouble. The minute I started telling my parents the truth and started being straight up honest with them...they could then trust me in return. That's what your family needs is trust. Just tell them man.

7. hey guys, i need a really quick reply cuz basically my parents are now suspicious of me doing weed, and i have 8g's and 2 bongs plus lighters and papes, and i have a feeling they're gonna find it. what can i do thats really quick and easy?

Well, better get to smokin! Use those bongs and roll a blunt to hit in between rips hahaha!

8. I think you should be honest too, firstly.

On topic: maybe a bathroom closet or hallway closet, or perhaps somewhere in a room that your parents don't go through often. I'm speaking from experience, your room will be the first place they look. But that should've been obvious. Good luck.

9. If you can afford it, get a case and a padlock.

10. Put the stuff somewhere really strange. put it all in a bag and hide it outside somewhere.

11. Smoke it all and then they'll have nothing to find.

12. just get really high. ull think of something

13. I am suprised noone has said air vents. They are HUGE and unless your parents are looking for your shit they wont find it. Even better put it in an air vent thats not in your room.

14. Are they home and wide awake 24 hours a day? It's not like they are going to tear through the entire house, probably just your room. If your not getting the hint: hide it somewhere, that isn't your room.

15. guys i completely agree with the idea of being honest, but my parents wont be all sympathetic. they'll tear me a new asshole, probably never let me outside ever again. hiding it is the best way to go. im gonna put the bongs and papes in small boxes and hide them in a closet, and i'll keep my weed, lighters, and dimebags in a glasses case in an airvent. good or no?

16. "probably never let you outside ever again ?"

what are you 12 ?

17. i'd use a lot of material wrapped around the bongs in a bag, lots of layers really keeps the smell inside.

18. Bro unless your airvent is a pussy it should have enough room for a couple bongs. Just put em in a gallon ziplock and stuff em in there.

19. i think you should clean those bongs with iso alcohol as they are probably stinking up your whole room and hide them out of your room