Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

parents are drugtesting me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herbalist560, Aug 1, 2011.

1. i dont know when and they wont tell me.
    Should i just stop smoking for now? :confused:

2. Do you know when your getting tested
    ?

3. call their bluff, keep burnin'

4. Just stop, its not worth the hassle.

5. i dont know when, they wont tell me.
    but i have a feeling that they will soon. i dont know maybe its just my paranoia

6. Shouldn't be any business of theirs if you're over 18.

Tell them that.

7. Is your Mom going to watch you pee?:confused:

There are all sorts of variations on this available:
    Quick Fix Urine

Can you reason with them?

8. My dad said the same thing.
    Now he's helping me build my growbox
    But OP depending on ya parents I wouldn't keep burnin

9. Buy some fake piss

10. If you're 18, just tell them you won't give them your piss.

11. #11 Doc-J, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
    Depends on how heavy of a smoker you are, your metabolism and all that stuff. Last time I had to clean up for a test, it took 21 days before I was clear. My cousin quit to go back in the military, it took him 28.

If your still in your parents house, and they are hard enough against it that they are drug testing you, stopping is the best answer. If you do fail the first one, and don't get kicked out, explain that you have quit and that it takes about 30 days ( can take longer) to get out of your system. Offer to take another test in 30 days and make damn sure it is clean.

There are all kinds of ways you can try to clean your system. Most of them are gimmicks. Ive seen solutions that one person swears by not work at all for someone else. Quitting and substituting are the only ways to make 100% you pass.

12. If you're 18 them tell them to fuck of. If not then take a shit in the cup and give it to them.

13. #13 Doc-J, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
    Sorry but I have to disagree with BoneThug. It probably isn't best to tell someone to fuck off unless you are prepared to be on the streets. You can be all adult if you want, but realize that may mean being homeless as well. I don't have children but I've had a few people live with me over the years and I have booted people out for less. I look at it like this, if you want to make the rules then your name better damn well be on the mortgage. Dont want to live with my rules? You know where the door is, simple as that.