Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents are cool with me smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThunderStoned, Apr 20, 2013.

1. So, the other day my folks found about 2 grams of some pretty good stuff I picked up. They flushed it. :( me like the stoner I am asked for it back lol. Surprisingly though they are fine with me smoking. Both of my parents are doctors and are just afraid that they would lose their medical license if it was caught in their home. Which i understand. Today, I picked up another 2 grams since tomorrow is 420 :) another surprise is that they watched the movie the Union with me today and completely agree that it is the most medicinal natural property known to man at the moment. So, in conclusion my folks went from skeptics to supporters, as long as it is not in their home haha I'm 22 and am living with them while i go to school and work. Both of which I excel at greatly. So, if you are nervous what your parents will think, just try them, you might be surprised. Anyone else have a similar experience?

2. Back when I was sixteen I tried to change my parents view on marijuana they didn't listen to me and told me I was going to die from smoking it.

3. I've tried with my parents showed them studies, the union and everything...

4. lol tried this, they think being high is like heroin with the red eyes, they have called me out so hard and my dad still calls it 'dope'. cant show up being high to my parents else they will tweak

5. Alright OP, now here comes the hard part: You have to excel for the rest of your life so that whenever someone goes "Weed is wrong!" you can look at them and go "Bitch, I'm a lawyer/doctor/Jesus and I smoke on the daily on some Cheech and Chong shit." good luck!

6. Funny you say that, I'm actually in law school :hello:

7. Nice! You seem to have everything lined up in your life! Good luck with law school!

8. My mum used to be this total hippie/feral hardcore activist back in her day, and when I was a kid she was always smoking her "special herb mix." She's quit now, and back when I was around 14 she found out I had started smoking and was fine with it as long as I didn't buy any (I still did so I wouldn't scab off my friends all the time) and made sure I was safe. I continued to do well in school but I still kept my smoking semi-secretive because she didn't like me doing it too much. Plus I was young so fair enough, and I respected her boundaries to a degree. She'll always be cool with it, but can't smoke anymore because she's a social worker, which sucks because I've always wanted to chill with her and share a few joints.

9. You're one lucky man! I'm 23 and due to financial crysis (which hit us pretty bad) and my school which I'm re-starting I'm living with my parents as well. My mom is cool with me blazing as long as I don't over-do it, but my dad... Well first he hates combusting and second he doesn't see why I would do that...