Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents. and weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sshack, May 21, 2010.

1. hahahaha i was laughing at that part to haha. I can't really stop laughing picturing that happening hahaha

2. Think of that happening in one of those anti-drug commercials. Parent comes in, finds kid smoking weed out the window. "This is exactly what is looks like"
    "I hope so. Now pass the bong"

3. My parents were pretty anti weed. But I'm pretty sure if they catch me now that I could easily persuade them to let me keep smoking considering I've been doing very well in school.

4. Kind of with my dad cause he said that he agrees that weed isn't bad and that it should be legal because it is a lot worse then alcohol but sadly he still doesn't want me smoking since he is retired cop and if i get caught and he knew and some how the police found he could lose his pension which i do not want to happen to him. But i still smoke with out him knowing but i am very careful about getting caught.

5. I tried telling my mother, thinking she'd be open minded about it. Got a massive lecture about how I'd become a crack fiend/ on meth 24/7. Did not go down well. End result-if I'm ever caught with weed/paraphernalia again I'm out on my ass. Less than ideal for a jobless 6th former. Won't even watch the union with me.
    Means I'm on an enforced T-break until I get to uni, it's just not worth the risk. :(

6. My mom is cool with it too but she wont ever give me weed when im dry or even her hookups number:(

its a shame too cause i can smell my parents stuff across the house..

7. if that happened to me it would be the best moment of my life yet

8. Haha so tempting. Back in High School my friend used to steal from his dads stash, just bowlpacks at a time. His dad grew and had probably a solid pound.

9. My whole family is a bunch of stoners all the way from my grandmother to my cuz's.

10. well a good chunk if not all of my mother's side of the family knows i smoke thanks to my wise crackin mother. i started smoking with my sister and my brother in law and i've smoked with a couple of my brother in law's relatives and friends. it's so awesome smoking with older people (they're all in their early-mid 30's and i'm 23) i love just listening to all their stories and advice.

anyways so about a year ago, it'll be a year in june, we were at my cousins funeral and i was standing outside with my mom and my aunts who were out on a cigarette break and one of them is all " hey you smoke cigs now?" and i'm like "no i'm just out herewith my ma." and my mom is all " yea she'd rather roll up and smoke a doobie." then my one aunt asked me if i had any XD unfortunately i didn't otherwise i would have given it to her. it was her son that died. ah mother's go to love them, my mom didn't mean anything negative she was just bullshitting with me and her family it's how we do things.

11. My mom told me that she doesn't care if I smoke every now and then, but she's not too happy about it.

Meanwhile my dad's a totally different story. We were chillin' listening to this Benny Maupin trippy avant-garde jazz album and then like out of the blue he was like "This used to be one of my favourite high albums.. I used to go out, smoke in my rambler with a couple friends, come back and listen to burning spear, jimmy cliff and benny maupin".

my dad was such a bamf, back in like the sixties he'd throw huge house parties just centered around new reggae/dub albums that came out. He was like besties with shitloads of people from like jamacia and trinidad. :p Cool stuff.

12. This is exactly what it looks like lolololol

My parents let me smoke. It's kewl.

13. wow
    your so lucky

just got caught by my dad last night:(

actually its kinda a funny story

in short, i locked myself out of my house with an empty bag on the kitchen table and had to call one of my parents to come let me in.

as i tried to grab the bag he saw me and was like "What did you just grab"

and yea, him and my mom are not very accepting, especially since this is the second time ive been busted by them:(
    but i must say, it was by far the worst high i have ever had

14. when i was around 14, my mom found my stash of sum 30's. she didnt say a word about it. a few days later i snooped through her night stand, only to snag back my half sack of weed(wtf)? to thiss day she hasnt said a word about the incident.

but i now help grow her meds.hehe

15. Honestly my parents would be pissed but not do anything about it. I can get away with pretty much anything. They had to pick me up drunk as hell when I was 17 and I didn't get grounded or anything of the like.

16. hahaha one time i was smoking outa my piece and she walked in and i tossed it behind me and had to hold my breath until she left

17. I smoke with a majority of the people in my family, it's not a big deal at all, aunts, uncles etc. I started smoking with my mom with I was around 15 but she stopped cause' she's like a health nut now haha. I still try to get her to smoke with me sometimes and my dad hasn't smoked since he was in his 20s because he has to drop for work.

18. My parents thought I was a complete drug addict when they found out i smoked. They are sending me to some drug counselor outpatient shit.

19. Lol didn't she talk to you?