Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parents and smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OutlawToker227, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Ok I was smokin today on my back porch got high as hell and was just chilling in the house when my dad shows up early and he comes to talk to me and looks me dead in my eyes and was like youve been smoking dope havent ya? I was like yeah idk why but w/e and so i got fussed at and then my dad was like I smoked weed too and Im not saying its bad but you need to stop. Then he was like your 18 and you can do w/e u want but I wont have it in my house ( He thought i was smoking in the house today but i wasnt i just packed my bowls in the house haha ) so is he basically saying im allowed to smoke just not in the house?

2. just outta respect for your ol' man i would just not smoke around the house not even on the back porch, just go for a walk down to the park if u have one near by and chill...my pops pretty much said the same to me and and i was like cool he knows i smoke jsut be cool about it and im sure your pops will be coo with you.