Parenting On Pot

Discussion in 'General' started by MrsMorris, May 29, 2013.

1. Any other parents out there?

Quick question for you.....Is it just me, or do kids seem to know when you're stoned?

I swear mine flip their shit every time I got a good high going on. Not in a bad way, but in a "What in the shit are you thinking?" type way where they start naming rocks "Mr. Rock" and claiming it's their friend....

I'm not sure if young kids are just the most hilarious trip ever, or if they know something is up. It probably doesn't help that I'm raising trolls. Hardcore trolls.

2. Haha! I have three daughters. I think they're just a hilarious trip, because my girls keep me curious all day about their little schemes and devilish behaviors. Love those little monster babes.

3. I'm terrified of children, they have a giant imagination and every motivation to do something to get hurt. I find myself chasing them down trying to keep them out of trouble more than anything. I'm not a parent and never hope to be lol.

4. They know when you're high. That said, they look forward to finding opportunity to get over on you. They enjoy making a fool out of you just to show you how old and slow you are, and how hip and sharp they are. They think they are inventing all these little tricks for the first time. Their goal is to get you into a home where you will sing show tunes while drunk on prune juice. Just pretend you know what's going on at all times. Suspect everyone. Never walk into a dark room.

5. I used to babysit my niece and nephew all the time, but never did it stoned. Kind of wish I had, then I probably wouldn't hate spongebob as much (yeah I know my sig.)

6. I have two boys...when I smoke I smoke at night when they are asleep. I don't think I should smoke while I have to care for them. Just how I feel. Idk if I could be on point lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. One time I was so high I left my kids at the beach and the police had to bring them home cause I forgot I had kids.

hahahahah just kidding i'm faded.......

8. I take care of my son and stepdaughter stoned everyday. You just gotta be able to handle your shit and not act like a lazy pothead

9. My sister smokes weed every night and occasionally the day and she has a baby girl who's very cute and being raised fantastically :)

10. #10 PerfectlyBaked, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    When I first moved out at 18, I would come to my parents house to visit. I swear my 10 yr old brother knew I was high and would purposely fuck with me by doing weird funny shit that would get me busting up laughing. Good times :laughing:

11. My little sister is 8 and I think she knows something is up. I'll do crazy things and she just busts up laughing but "I'm so weird" haha