Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Parent Problem

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stuartgieser97, Jul 30, 2013.

1. So here is my situation. My stepdad and my mom both smoke weed, and so do I. But, my parents don't know I smoke, and they don't know that I know they smoke. My stepdad has a stash with lots of glorious bud and he doesn't know that I know about it. So, usually I take like a half-eighth once a week or so and he hasn't noticed. I kind of feel like a dick for stealing from him, but I also think that he's an ass for not telling me that he smokes.
    \nMy question is: What do I do?
    \nShould I confront them? If so, how? Because I don't want to straight up ask them "Why didn't you tell me you smoke weed?"
    \nAlso, I'm pretty sure he grows because he has clippers and he always has the same kind. And he get's it in bulk, but he isn't an extremely wealthy guy, so there's no way he could afford it.
    \nAnd one last thing, I have a little brother (12) and I don't know if my parents should tell him either.

2. first off confess to your sin of pinching from your stepdad. then if you handle yourself like an ADULT i cant see why they wouldent allow family tokeage. but if you behave like a CHILD you will be spanked and sent to your room, so yeah. 

3. Thanks for the advice, but I feel uncomfortable confronting them. What should my first words to them be?

4. The question is do u really want too I mean why does it matter. I read that u get free weed and the person u take it from doesn't even notice..... Can I be you for a day lol. Me personally I would just keep it quiet getting into all that would just muddy and complicate things up .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. First words.."sorry, I've been stealing from you for X amount of months"

You'll have some work to do to get them on your good side after that but eventually sure family sessions may be in your future.

He's an ass for not telling you? He's the adult and you are the child, that's not how it works.

6. #6 Forked Up2, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Not a parent problem, more like an asshole thief problem.  And why don't you leave your 12 year brother out of this for Christ's sakes.

7. Tell your parents you know they smoke. "Mom, dad, I smoke weed. I know you do too. Maybe we can smoke sometime?" And you smoke them up, then tell them that you've been mooching off your dad's stash. Don't say how much unless he asks, but be honest.

8. "Mom, dad, how do you feel about marijuana?" depending on their response, you should proceed to hint that you smoke. If they become defensive and accuse you of smoking in a disapproving tone, back off and say you were curious and LIE.

Also, keep your little bro out of this. He's way too young to know about any of this.