Paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by OGking420, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Im going down to a headshop soon and was wondering what should i buy for $25 or under exe. Bong, pipe, papers, grinder etc. What would be the most useful thing that i could buy.

2. I'd save my money for a decent bong but in your situation, I'd buy a good bowl, maybe opt out for a little more expensive...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It all depends on what you already have and what you need

4. You can get a foot of bong for 15 bucks in my regular headshop if they offer the same I think it's obvious what to get

5. Where do you live I wanna live there

6. Germany the country of excessivly low payment

• Like Like x 1
  7. How much is the weed over there

8. About 10 bucks a g

• Like Like x 1
  9. i would get a glass bowl with some hemp wick and hemp papers

10. I win, 5 buck a g (Spain) haha

Anyways, you could get a bong or a pipe for that price (at least here at Spain you could even get a bong + a pipe and still have money left for papers, a grinder...)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

11. Five fucking dollars lol!!! I'll take quality over quantity any day.

For 25$ I'm sure you could find a decent bubbler.

12. You sure you're a master stoner?

Get a cheap pipe and some papers.

13. The fact that it costs 5€ a gram doesn't mean is bad weed at all, in fact, there's bad weed and good weed at the same price.

First time I bought weed it was 5€/g and super bad quality.

Second time, same price 5€/g it was mids quality.

Third time now still 5€/g and I have pretty good dank, strongest strain (supposed to be Amnesia, but hey, you never know) I've tried, good sativa.

I also prefer quality over quantity, but here almost any weed is priced the same so you better find someone that sells good one.

EDIT: Think about it this way, it's so cheap here because we produce a good part of the weed that then it's exported and sold in Europe (it even goes to Holland), it's like buying a Chinese phone at China, chances are it will be cheaper in a shop there than in a shop here in Europe or in the US.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

14. Ya....