Paraphernalia of the Past

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by AhashBrownie, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for about 5 years now.. During these years I've gone thru many different items of paraphernalia...

"Claudio" (2006-2006)- my first piece was a red-orange sidecar bubbler bought at Warped Tour. Unfortunately I let a friend borrow it while i was on vacation and she got arrested and it got taken by the cops. [20$]

"Turtle" (2007-2007)- was a yellow/orange/green spoon with a honeycomb design. This piece was the first of many paraphernalia that was taken by my parents [35$]

"Rex Titter" (2008-2010) - me and my boyfriend at the time bought a simple yet sturdy spoon together, after our break up we shared him.. until he was stolen at a party. [40$]

"Ziggy" (2008-2009) - an orange and white zig zag pattern double chamber regular bubbler. This piece was dropped on the journey home from one of my smoking spots and cracked in two pieces. I tried to get him fixed but it didnt work out. [45$]

"Shia LaPuff" (2010-2011) - tiny tiny single blown purple with brown swirls spoon bought specifically because of how easy it was to hide... too bad i couldnt hide it from my parents. [10$]

"Spike" (2010 - ) - my current sherlock bubbler. its green/blue with different colored swirls and stripes. very reliable, and im being super careful of where i leave him.

Generic Grinder #1 - parents found it in my purse that i left in my kitchen over night. thankfully it was completely empty

Kannastor Clear Top Grinder - bought my senior year of high school few days before going to Wildwood for after prom... While at our wildwood house it was stolen. [50$]

Generic Grinder #2 - dad found in glove compartment in my car when he moved my car from my driveway to the street... almost a gram lost.

Purple Sharpstone Grinder - bought this January my parents found it after going thru my drawers. [50$]

Lessons learned: none. Rather than using common sense, I continue to waste my money on smoking accessories... I can't help it!

2. dude, ur parents are mean! find better hiding spots or dont be so careless with where you leave stuff.

3. 1. Hide your pieces better!

2. Stop getting your stuff stolen

3. Stay High :smoke:

4. DJK (2010-2011) Named after a wide receiver here at UI who got busted for drugs. A black pipe with brown brings strung at the bowl. His bowl chipped whilst sledding at a local hill. A family came by as we were all baked and we left it in the sled. I had to go up and get said sled and the little boy saw the pipe and says "Daddy, what is this?" and his dad gave a sharp look and said "Get away from that!" and the kid ran on his way. I had an awkward moment with the dad and asked "Is this your sled?" he said "No, I think it's yours" and I took it and left. Woof.

Bill High the Ganja Guy (2011-Present) Cheap $90 china glass from lhs. Yellow, red, green stripes up and down. Rips and milks like a champ. Always makes me cough and give me weird head buzzes so I haven't used him in a while.

Chub (4/20/2011-Present) Very tiny pipe, maybe 3 inches $10. Black with rasta colors swirled all the way up and down. Probably my favorite piece. Nice tiny bowl, and two gets me flying. Just finished using her actually. :smoke:

Chode (4/20/2011-Present) A $15 spoon that is a thick rectangle, resembling a chode. I was convinced to buy it because the guy selling it would drop it and throw it against the wall with no damage done. Fun little hitter.

Gandalf (4/20/2011-Present) A very light pink Gandalf pipe $36, like he uses in the movies. It has rasta colors wrapped around the bowl (reoccuring theme around here) and is a very fun one to socialize with.