Paraphernalia Charge in Kansas

Discussion in 'General' started by deandresway, Sep 19, 2013.

1. I was with my friends and we got pull over and arrested for weed.  I am currently only being charged with Paraphernalia. I'm 16 turning 17 and I've never ever been in trouble.  I have a job, run track, and get perfect grades. Will i get diversion or probation. Will i be taken to court.  I am a good kid.  I only smoke on the weekends and only small amounts. This happened this last Friday and I'm already clean. I just need some help right now. 

2. Yes you will go to court, everyone does. It's not a big deal. Dress nice, say sir or ma'am, etc.

You'll most likely get diversion, which basically means your good. Probation is possible, but unlikely since its your first time. Probation isn't a biggie tho.

Everyone and everything will calm down, and it will pass. I've been arrested and in big trouble lots of times. Just keep your head clean til it's sorted out.

Its not even a possession charge. It could even be dropped, anyway good luck my man.

16 tho. peace out bro.

3. most likely you'll get banned from gc

4. I fled from the cops one fateful day around 8 months ago on my bike... When he caught up to me I ended up getting arrested. I didn't get charged with fleeing though, only obstruction. And yet, I got probation for 8 months. Wtf (Coincidentally I went in today for my last check in, didn't get drug tested or anything.)