Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paraphenilia posesion in CA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Jan 4, 2011.

1. how fucked can u get if u got pulled over by a cop and they found a pipe/waterpipe and like 2Gs?

i know that bill makes possesion a infraction, but what about paraphenilia

2. Most you should get is a misd. possession charge. In Utah it was one year of drug testing, six months of classes, for a total of 2 years probation. First year is the only one you need to stay clean for, second year go crazy but don't get caught (violates probation).

3. sooo, what exactly is considered paraphernalia? like if a cop stops me and finds 2 dutches a lighter and a blade but no weed . . . am i fucked? lol

4. I think they'd only be trippin' about the blade.

5. dutches arent paraphenelia unless weed is present. there cigars.

6. Anything with residue. Don't know how it works in other states but in Utah they tested it right there, if it came back positive you went to jail (mind you, Utah is one of the most prick states when it comes to marijuana). If what you have doesn't have any resin or marijuana in it then it should be legal unless it is illegal in the first place.

7. i can see why they'd trip over the blade but when i got pulled over, they found my dutch. and i played innocent and said i bought a cigar for my father. but the cop didnt buy it. he said "i work these streets all night, you think i'm an idiot?" i really wanted to say yea . . . but i stuck to my story and he eventually let me go. see, now i just bought a little safe with a key and keep all my shit in there.

8. dont misdeamnors ruin like alot of chances for normal jobs (ex. engineering)?

9. Depends on the charge, some places won't hire anyone with a drug charge...but you can find plenty of jobs with misd. charges on your record.