Paranormal shit went down today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mogwai, Sep 2, 2012.

1. So it's 5:30am now. Earlier in the night I made a pizza before my mom got home from work. Well she gets home and it turns out she brought food home so I just put the pizza in the fridge for later.

Anyway, we eat, watch some TV, and then she goes to bed and I play some Xbox. It gets pretty late and I get hungry again so I got to cut a slice of pizza. I look in the fridge to see a slice has already been cut out, but there are no dirty dishes in the sink. I'm now wondering how my mom got up and ate without me seeing her, and how she could've cooked it without using a plate. I also notice that it was cut really well. We don't have a pizza slicer or any knives that are big, so whenever we cut pizza we always do a shitty job haha.

Anyway fast forward an hour and mom is waking up. I ask her "hey when did you go eat some of that pizza last night?" She looks at me weird and says she hasn't been out of bed all night. Now obviously I KNOW I didn't eat it, so I get confused and say "well somebody ate some and it wasn't me. And I doubt someone broke in just to take a slice of pizza"

She asks "wait... what kind of pizza did you cook?" I told her pepperoni. Her face changes a little bit and she looks concerned. It was a cold sort of troubled look. I ask her what's wrong. After a few seconds of silence she stammers.l "your... your grandmother used to love pepperoni pizza"

So now I'm kinda sketched out. I don't even think I can eat that pizza today

2. Fucking eat that pizza! Leave your granny a slice though!

3. My grandma passed away like 4 years ago

4. I think I read somewhere that hunger pangs in the late night/early morning are actually thirst, the body is starving for water but it sends a brain signal that feels like hunger.

5. my condolences, Mogwai.

My grandma still lives, and interacts with angels every day. I think she's totally psycho. it's a subjective world.

6. damn Mogwai your posts are pretty awesome. that's crazy

7. That's pretty damn amazing. Makes you think, maybe your grandma never left you?

8. Atleast she didn't make a mess

9. Your mum could be fucking with you?

10. Well it sounds to me as if you are basically telling us your granny's spirit ate some pizza..

11. Lol pizza fairy ? :smoke:

12. [quote name='"totalitarian"']Well, at least you didn't hear someone laugh while you were whipping your ass like i did yesterday.[/quote]

... What?

13. [quote name='"totalitarian"']Well, at least you didn't hear someone laugh while you were whipping your ass like i did yesterday.[/quote]

I would expect to be laughed at if I were kicking my ass...

14. Haha I ended up throwing the pizza away. Fuck it.

15. You guys honestly believe this shit? Either the whole thing is fake or his mom cut a piece of pizza and ate it cold because she was lazy. /thread.

16. Weird, i believe you. This kind of reminds me of this time that I was trying to germinate some seeds in my parents basement in high school.

I had a plate with wet paper towels on it, the seeds were in-between. On top of the plate I had saran wrap tightly covering everything. I put this up in the ceiling (the tile ones you can push up).

Anyway, a couple days later I went to check on them. The seeds were all gone but the saran wrap was still tightly covering everything. My parents would've killed me if they found that, so it wasn't them fucking with me.

Weird shit dude!

17. Weird things happen, and maybe thats exactly what happened.His mom may be fucking with him. Who knows. Why do you have to rude about it?

18. Dude. Some ghost is theiving up your pizza!

19. Next granny's going to get mud butt and blow up your bathroom so if it smells and no one took a dump you'll know for sure

20. dude mice do this kinda stuff all the time. be glad they didn't eat it all.

nothing paranormal about it though