Paranormal experience stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LittleGreenBag, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I was browsing through the Real Life Stories forum here and noticed that there isn't very many stories about paranormal stuff. The paranormal has always interested me and I was wondering if anyone has any stories to tell. I don't have one myself but it would be sweet to hear some of yours.

2. In South Korea me and my boys went to our school at 10 night. we decided to do rock paper scissors and the loser has to go thorugh the whole big fckin entire dark school by themselves. i was the loser so i had to go through the entire school by myslef. i didnt want to go cuz i was scared shitless( this was after we saw a horror movie) so i was planning on to trick them. i made footstep noises so it sounded like i was walking but then my friends figured out so i had to go. the school was 3 story high i made it through the 1st floor easy but the second floor while i was walking through the hall i glimpsed inside the restroom mirror seeing a faceless girl facing me. i got fckin scared and ran the fck out and dragged on a cig to chill me out

This is true

3. They dont lock your school?

4. okay.. so for my 8th birthday my parents got a jumper for my party and it was in the backyard. I was jumping in it and i could see in my neighbors backyards and stuff. so in the house directly behind mine i was jumping and then the man who lived there came out of his house wearing a like a suit or a tuxedo almost, through the sliding glass door and said "i hope you have a special birthday sweetie". and i didnt know how he knew it was my bday so i was like whatever. So i told my mom he told me happy birthday and she said thats not possible that the old man who lived there had died like 2 months before. and my mom didnt believe me that i saw him. but i really did.

its weird but ever since then i feel like he follows me around. i cant believe i just said that haha. ive only told my boyfriend this because he believes me. like i dont live with my parents anymore me and him live together, but if we loose something or cant find it, it will always end up on the same place on our bed, like someone put it there. like for instance one time we couldnt find the oatmeal and then we come home and its on our bed. or he couldnt find his metronome or his class ring, and then we go in our room and their on the bed. so we just say thank you to whatever is doing this and just go about our business haha.

and now he makes fun of me because of that damn paranormal activity movie!