Paranormal events

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokerjokermidnighttoker, May 16, 2017.

1. How many of you have had weird, unexplainable things happen? I've been smelling a horrible smell for a while now that comes and goes, no dead animals around. About a week ago an antique clock was thrown off the wall at my house, three feet from the wall and the nail was not loose. Next few days I was smoking outside on my front porch, I stomped the ashes out and brushed them off the porch, where there was a quilt, and an hour later my roommate came in and said it was on fire. I really doubt a few ashes (cooled down enough for me to touch with my bare feet) could have started a fire like that. Then last night, I went to get up from my seat, and the floor beneath me had a huuge puddle. I have no leaks, it wasn't raining, and I had no water near me.
    Needless to say we're doing a cleansing tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What's a cleansing? Was your pants wet?

3. Spooky..

You better gtfo before that polertergeist rips you in half. With its big antenna cock.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So the ghosts in your house hate clocks, start fires, and piss on your floor. Well then.
    Nah but really, you honestly thing that after putting some ashes out on your front porch that a fucking ghost caused the fire? Really?! I've seen an ember from a campfire float a couple hundred feet away and set a whole patch of dead grass on fire. Just because it seemed out doesn't meant it was.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Never said it did, just thought it was kinda weird. I do it all the time and it's never happened before.
    Don't know what you believe, but I believe in spirits, very strongly.

6. Haha no, it's where you set up candles and burn sage while chanting prayers of protection/cleansing/etc. it helps cleanse the area of negative energy.
    Regardless of if you believe in that kind of thing or not, it really does purify the air and it's really relaxing. Plus it smells great.

7. Once i smelled something like dead swamp ass ... Coming from the bathroom ....
    I realized i forgot to flush .....

True story.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. As do I, but using them as an excuse for nearly setting your house on fire is both hysterical and completely retarded.

9. do a white sheet cleanse.... visualize a big white sheet under your property approximately a few meters underground... slowly raise the sheet with your imagination up through your property while asking to absorb any darkness and energy not conducive to your over all well being... keep raising this sheet until you have gone past the earths atmosphere and into space... when you feel you have gone far enough visualize tying the sheet into a big knot with a gold ribbon... now hand this over to higher power to deal with it asking that all the energy be cleansed with Light and Love.... you can do a cleanse for any place on the earth, the entire earth,Galaxy, solar system, or universe too.. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Oh well that's fine, I was thinking you cleansed by taking laxatives and a few soap suds enemas.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is the best thing ever.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Look, you don't have to be rude. It was merely a suggestion.

13. Something to that extent? No.

When I was 8 I used to live behind a forest a forest, and I remember seeing flashes of blue and red light, flashing rapidly and almost magically in the depths of the woods. Still to this day don't know what caused those obscure forms of light but I assume someone was setting off fireworks now. Still interesting to think what caused those quick flashes of light at dead of night though.

Good luck with the cleansing. Hopefully the paranormal being doesn't hash it's revenge upon you.

Seriously... as sarcastic as that may sound I mean it! Hope all goes well x) I don't fuck with demons, or spirits, or any of that sort of thing honestly. If it's there but leaves me alone, I'll leave it alone. Maybe offer a nice joint as an offering to the ghost, perhaps that's the depth of his anger... he's frustrated because he can smell you smoking those dank human herbs and it makes him nostalgic.

14. Lol, could be!
    Since we did the cleansing we haven't had any problems. It's actually helped with a lot more, I haven't been feeling so sick lately, and everybody in the house has been fighting a lot less :)

15. That's so awesome to hear it's renewed good and clean energy!! :D I hope it keeps up for all of you!

• Like Like x 1
  16. nahh i dont make up stories to tell people

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. #17 Vicious, May 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
    I saw a ghost once.

Talking meditation and higher thinking, I find it better and quicker to do something like this on a personal level. I also recommend doing it from the chakras and person instead of focusing it on an object. Purge it from the source. I don't think one person if enough to influence world wide collective negativity or some negative gestalt. Keep it to the person then if you can disembody in your mediation spread it to people in your household or geneology/family. That's just me though. no matter what you do there will be equal chaos and order. I don't think it should be cleansed with light and though I do pray for the best in people I think there are other ways to handle it than handing over collective negativity to a higher power, albeit the one that created free will and evil, if you're collecting anything and they are getting it.

18. If you do believe in this sort of thing and you don't know what you're doing you're just going to invite more in.

You've probably done it by now looking at the date, what did you do, how did it go. You said you were saying prayers, what? Pagan, Catholic?

19. I don't believe in fantasy creatures. Once you are gone, you are gone; and when you die those experiences are not the afterlife. It is a release of dimethyltryptamine in the brain.

20. Why do you believe in ghosts?