Paranormal Dankness?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chillin787, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Any crazy experiences while toking up? Me personaly while ghost chasing and toking got chased with the guys out of a old funeral home, creepy wail.:icgreen:

2. Damn that's insane. The most craziest experience for me was the time I got way too high. Completely underestimated GSC (Girl Scout Cookies), took huge rips of my bong. First it hits you like a 12 gauge. The euphoria was like nothing else. The feeling of my body sinking into the bed, my limbs getting really light then really heavy, was so intense. I had to sleep it off eventually because it was too intense. I was getting paranoid and anxious too. Somehow though, I kind of enjoyed it. Live and learn, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats insane, another experience I had, was overseas, we were in the caves of southern Iraq and heard weird screetches, accompanied by skinny tall pale skinned creature at bottom of chasm. We silently got out and placed a explosive, sealed that rhing shut. Very insane, creepy. Youd think stuff like that wouldnt exist.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not stoned...I don't trust my experiences when I'm lit, I'll make big shit out of nothing when I'm stoned.

My old elementary was haunted by a WWII era nurse though, did see that one when I was skateboarding at about midnight...Light in the nurses office went on, we was all, "The fuck?!" And then the ghostly nurse with one of those old school war outfits went across the entrance.

...Which was physically impossible I might add, since the direction she went just lead to a wall.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Woah. Thats some crazy right there:apache:

6. No, not since my mom blessed my room at my old house

Nothing since that

• Like Like x 1