Paranormal Activity...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ihaveocd, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I thought this movie was good. My girlfriend and I blazed some heavy bowls then went to see it.

I thought the sleeping scenes were creepy. The one where she stands up then just looks at him?! :eek:

But the movie was less scary in the theaters and more scary to think about while trying to fall asleep. I thought it was really well made though and the acting was great.

EDIT: Also, who cares if it made you jump? Those are cheap scares, I'd much rather watch a plot develop.

2. Before going to see it in theaters, I heard that the movie was based on a true story. So all of the creaking doors and banging freaked me out. Even when she would just randomly get up and stand over him watching him sleep for hours was a creepy ass thought.

The footprints and her turning into the hulk at the end were just bleh for me, though.

3. The alternate ending was better for the scare factor. You should see it.

4. Yeah todays horror films aren't to scary. Everyones into making them like blair witch style. I enjoyed Quranteen though. It's a Zombie movie... the end scared me. Watch it with all the lights off, even if it makes you giggle lol.

5. Lol. I'll look into it.

6. the only thing in this movie that really left me puzzled or fucked up shit is the alternate ending *spoiler*? when shes in the fetal position going back in forth for 2 days straight

i dont know that just really caught on my mind because the other ending was whack

7. The ending you describe was the "theater-safe" one.

8. I am a horror fan and i like collecting DVDs!

If you like watching DVDs,I recommend you a good site dvdbestonline.It's good quality,cheap price,fine package and clear image
    Once you register on dvdbestonline you can get $5 Coupon which will be valided for 100 days.