Paranormal Activity...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ihaveocd, Jan 15, 2010.

1. It sucked lol. I felt like I was mostly watching people sleep.

See this movie, it was MUCH scarier.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC3ccK2j9QI&feature=related"]YouTube - The Fourth Kind - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

2. I thought this movie was terrible, I watched both versions and it did nothing for me, didnt get scared or freaked out once. Was pretty bored watching it. Drag Me To Hell on the other hand couldn't finish it after the old broad fell on the chick, n yea fuck that movie after that scene i threw up and decided not to watch the rest.

3. I haven't seen that one. Personally, I'd rather not. It seems way too boring and the concept has been used in many things before.
    I'd probably fall asleep if I wasted money renting it.

4. drag me to hell was the least scariest movie ive ever seen it was just horrible but yea it had parts where you definetly felt uneasy:(

5. What concept hasnt been beaten to death though? The concept for PA is done everyday. Same with Blair Witch. Woah, I didnt knoe people still rented movies, stream it so you save some money, if you need some legit sites PM me and i'll hook you up.

@Mr. Owl I didnt say Drag Me was the scariest movie but it certainly offers much more than this, even you can agree with me on that one

6. movie was terrible even though i kinda tripped at the end of the night trying to go to sleep but it was nothin major

7. well maybe i dont know though dude it was kinda fucked up and hilarious towards the end of drag me to hell. im not gonna lie paranormal scared me for a while after i saw it. drag me to hell was kinda gross though that bitch fight in the beginning and shit lmao :D

8. Yeah, when I first saw the preview, I knew it was going to be lame.

Then my friend hyped it up an shit. We smoked a blunt while watching it in the dark an I was freakin ballz tryin to sleep that night.:eek:

Especially when his cats were walking around the house makin creaky noises.:laughing:

9. after I watched it I felt I had wasted 2 hours of my life.

10. ^^ ur 100% that movie was WACK!! i want my time back.

its like them fake tv shows made into a movie..

i wish i got paids to make movies.. i get stoned n come up with ideas for days

11. You gotta admit though that movie made a shit ton of money off of 2 actors and a camera lol. it wasn't scary, but it sure as hell got a lot of attention

12. they hyped the shit out of this movie, didnt they say it was as scary as the exorcist or something, maybe im getting that mixed up with something else. anyway i was expecting to shit my pants cause of the commercials, i get jump pretty easily although i do enjoy scary movies - very dissapointing

13. Idk I found it via dl and watch it and thought it was a decent flick until the end when it just showed her sitting next to the bed rocking back and forth with a knife.. Friend comes over, then cops and you here two gunshots (fire crackers) and the end..

Ya It was boring, but def one of those see it before hand, watch it with a girl next time and enjoy the cuddle time =D

14. the movie sucked, if it wasnt for the alternate ending i would have been 100% disapointed it was kinda lame

15. Even with the alternate ending it sucked.

16. Yep n they said it was the scariest movie of all time..

I have to say I get more scared tryna sleep in my house..
    Had 3 people die be4 I moved in n 1 more not so long ago which useta sleep in my room be4 I did.. It's more of a jus cuz I kno thing

that movie was jus some ratards with a camera.. I could make a better movie with my phone

btw the wizard of oz was scary'r... When ur stoned

17. My bad... o_O

18. Stuff about aliens make me giggle just as much as horror and gore.

19. It feels to me a lot of people hate on this movie just because it makes them feel "tough or cool" because they say they don't like a movie that is "supposedly" very scary. Anyways, I thought the movie was pretty good. The actors did ok for no-names, and the feeling of dread and not knowing what is going to happen was very well done. The scream the girl made when she was down-stairs definitely sent a chill up my spine.

Anyways, better than 90% of today's modern horror movies.