Paranormal Activity filmed on my street!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Motoxridah, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Wow, I saw Paranormal Activity a week ago and thought it was a pretty scary movie for a $15,000 budget. Has anyone else seen it? When I watched it I thought the layout of the house looked oddly familiar. Well I was watching the news today and they did a segment on where the movie was filmed and it was filmed 3 houses down from my house in the director's house! Such a surprise to me, I never knew I lived 3 houses down from the director of this movie. I can't believe I didn't know a movie was being filmed so close to me. They kept it very low key and only filmed inside the house and in the backyard. What a small world...

2. That's cool as hell! You should have someone take your pic in front of the house for a souvenir...lol

3. ANyone reccomend seeing this high? haha:p

4. I saw it,and it really does keep you on the edge of your seat..... every time another night comes with that camera set up..you always think something crazy is going to happen, but you never know! Plus it kinda fucks with you if you live by yourself when you get home :(

5. i watched it at home on my big screen TV...have a DVD quality rip

6. just like to mention
    people can now work out your address

7. My son is home from college for the weekend and he's taking me to see this today! :hello:

Can't wait! We're gonna get royally stoned before going in :smoking:

8. Yeah thats crazy. But people will know where you live now. So don't be starting any big grow ops in the near future.

9. Thats true about where you live, but um they need more then internet shit... so no worries!
    i want to see it, but like i live alone, and well i do everynow and then get paranoid, should i not see this movie lol....

10. I watched it super high the first night it was in my town. I think it would have been a lot better but all of these annoying high school kids in the audience kinda ruined by being loud, chatty, and making random noises continuously. Definitely worth watching, though.

11. I'm fine with that. The news article doesn't state what street it's on and even if they do state the street, the street is about 10 blocks long and if someone wants to find my house, good luck with that. No biggie, I don't get paranoid very easily.

12. try it.

i think i woulda been even more freaked if i was high.

13. Could I get the exact address of where it was filmed? I'd like to drive by the neighborhood since I am here in SD.... I am also just curious :) :) :)

Thanks,
    Tom B.

14. ill be watching it faded this thursday. Ill tell you how it goes.:D

15. cop...

16. Lol either that or someone made another account to troll.

17. lol. this is sketchy.:smoke:

18. Lmao cops are so dumb

19. WOW. This is crazy...

My sister came home the other night and told me the scariest part of the movie was the house layout and backyard looked exactly like my cousins house in california..

maybe its the same hoooodd..

20. Thanks for pointing that out for the stalkers and psychos, lol.