Paranormal Activity 2

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Virtue 7, Oct 1, 2010.

1. The worst one was boring...

Not even scary, kind of jumped at the end...that's it.

Any other good scary movies??

2. Hollywood milkin it for everything its worth, as usual.

"omg the ghosties put teh baby in deh street! get him out of der"

3. I didn't think the first one was that great but maybe the second one will be better.

4. Im sooooo seeing the second one. Im stoked :D

5. I was pretty pissed I forked over any money leaving the theater after seeing the first one. I predict the second one will suck as much if not more. Is that what passes for horror now?

6. #46 Trueblade, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    I agree.

If you were scared by this movie, don't ever EVER come along with me, anywhere. If you're scared by that movie, you're probably scared by the selection of various drinks as the gas station.

Honestly. Such a not scary movie. I'm not trying to act bad ass....or anything...I'm flat out saying that if you were scared by Paranormal Activity, you are an absolute pussy :)

Take it to the bank. Hopefully there ain't a 6 year old there....cause if you were scared of that movie....that 6 year old will probably beat your ass.

Nothing was really good about that movie, other than the cult "Scare" effect it has. If you're a man and say that movie is scary, that's just odd.

The movie was designed, to give guys a reason to hold their girlfriends. It was NOT designed, to make men into girls........

EVEN BEFORE IT CAME OUT, they blatantly stated over and over and over again that it was all staged. They did this, because they were concerned that people would improperly assume it was real.

Guess they underestimated....America.

7. Cool Story Bro.:cool:

8. Wow, there's a ton of haters, ha. I didn't think the first was amazing or anything, but definitely worth a watch and somewhat entertaining.

9. Being scared by this movie means you are scared of the selection of drinks at the convenience store you say?

Stupid. You are fucking stupid. Like anyone who watched this was truly scared there is a difference between movie scared and real scared. I ain't going to piss myself watching a movie. Now if Mike Meyers was real and was killing my friends I might piss myself.

Movie scared is getting into a movie and suspending disbelief so that you can make your mind think it is plausible. If you are never scared at a movie then you just can't get into horror movies. I'm sorry you can't enjoy a decent genre of movies so move along if you are that person.

10. In my opinion, being frightened is one of the most crucial feelings you must experience for yourself and as you get older, the effect starts to diminish. But I say to cherish that feeling forever or for however long you may. There is nothing better than being scared, such a good feeling :smoke:. Speaking of this, I'm actually going to watch this movie at the grand opening. I'm just sad to hear you aren't able to experience what the average movie-goer experiences when watching theses movies.

11. qft.

Those of you who weren't scared by the first one, good for you. No need to be all pretentious about it and demean other people who did find it scary. Just like there are gonna be people who don't laugh at your favorite comedy movie, or don't think your favorite action flick is as badass as you think it is, there are other people who react differently than you to scary movies

That being said, I might watch the second one tomorrow...question is, should I see it high or not? :smoke:

12. I thought the acting in the first on was unconvincing. The girl was extremely annoying. And the movie was pretty predictable, especially when the girl gets a ghost bite then turns in to a ghost slave. Overall I think the first movie is a complete piece of shit, and dont expect any thing better out of the second one.

13. My facebook page exploded with comments about how scary it was. Bunch of wussy friends I guess.

14. Finally Paranormal Activity 2 is released. I have a plan to watch it with my friends. Hope we will have a great time..

15. No kidding! I felt like I was 7 again when I tried to sleep the night after I saw it!

16. My friends want me to come see this with them tomorrow night, I'm not sure because scary movies aren't really my thing, it's not that I hate being scared I just do not really find them entertaining... but I know if I don't go my friends will rag on me for being a pussy lol

17. I was supposed to see the midnight release last night but... I had work at 6 so I had to decline on that :( I heard it was pretty good though. I still wanna see it. But... Pretty much like 90% of this thread is fucking hate so... yeah.

18. I hated the first one

but I loved the second one....
    its not a sequel but its not a prequel, its really cool how they tie it all together