Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paranoid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnnydoe89, Nov 21, 2008.

1. why did i get paranoid from smoking it? i still feel weird and its been forever

2. #2 madbutcher, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    I'm not an expert, but before anyone else can answer your question you'll need to add more details. How much did you smoke? What strain? How long ago? How often do you smoke?...

The first time I got blazed I wasn't paranoid but I suffered a panic attack. I was nervous before I smoked, so it might not have been an effect of the weed. I felt like I was "left behind" in another dimension and was never going to come back. Next time you feel paranoid, just try to "go with the flow" and realize the effects will wear off within four hours.

3. It happens to the best of us from time to time. Try to be in a chill environment, especially if its been awhile since you've last smoked.

4. dont make a big deal out of it, youll just psych yourself out. just go with it, act normal. i think of weed as a life enhancer, just chiill and have fun. dont get nervous, b/c chances are they dont even know your high, or dont care. oh, and invest in some Rhoto V's. best shit ever.[​IMG]