Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigtg, Oct 4, 2007.

1. What are some strains that when you smoke it you get 'paranoid' if you know what i mean. like you feel outta this world and like everyone's looking at you, that kind of weed :hello:

2. Well it wasn't weed that did that to me last, it was some blonde hash that I had. It sent me into overanalyze everything mode and I kept coming up with multiple conspiracy theories about government.

As far as weed making me paranoid, that hasn't happened in a long time.

3. the only time i ever got paranoid from smoking was when i was in the woods and i saw a cop drive by..... like i pretty much made eye contact with him and me and my friend ducked, and crawled out of the woods. we probably should have found deeper woods

4. I've noticed certain strains make me a little paranoid, whereas others don't

The only recent strain I've had that made me paranoid was Lemon G, but I'd still smoke it any day!

5. Hmm, I only get that "somebody's watching me, let me look out the window and try to be as still as I can" feeling from coke.

But when I was only a couple of years into smoking, I used to get mad sketched about people in public, like why is this dude lookin at me? Can he tell I'm high? Then I would look back like every 5 secs and dude would still be lookin at me n shit. Used to use a lot of perfume, febreeze, sploofs, hand sanitizer, visin, all that shit like in high school/8th grade.

I grew out of that bs long ago though. Now I just spark up my weed (no matter what strain) and take it easy, paranoid free.

6. Yeh. After getting arrested, I would get a bit paranoid. My friends would suggest " Park n toke" or Drive n blazes. After getting snagged for that same shit, It kinda sucked.

I was always more careful after that. If we didn't have a decently secure location, we wouldn't smoke until we did. You don't think you'll get arrested, until it finally happens. We would usually:

Roll everything in my house.

go out behind my shed and smoke. A chill spot, moderate traffic, but it was dark. No one could see you back there. I've got friends who would constantly get paranoid. Even if we was in a chill place...

They'd check EVERY car that drove by. Even in an atmosphere like White Castle, they'd freak.

I remember one white castle trip. It was near 1am, and we just sat down to eat. The place was filled with stoners, and reaked of bud. Everyone talking, sharing stories, and sharing food...

Then a cop walked in. The whole place got dead silent, and no one looked up from their heavenly burgers. As soon as he walked out, EVERYONE in the place looked up, and shouted " Fuck, Fuck the police!" And then an uproar of laughter. Paranoid people can kill a nice high.