Paranoid

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Minneapolisbum, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Damn It's hard for me to smoke anymore! My friend from my job use to get me high all the time but they moved to Cali! Then they gave me a couple contacts to purchase from but one contact never messaged me back and the other contact my friend never gave me their number! I'm planing on messaging my friend for the number of the contact! But now my friend is talking to me less because they wanted to borrow some money and I never borrowed it to them and I guess we're drifting apart because there in Cali! What do I have to do to be able to smoke! On top of that I'm super paranoid of smoking with anybody and took me forever to mustard up the courage to smoke with my friend! Plus when I get some im just going smoke and lock myself in my room! Any advice would be epic

2. Buy supplies to grow yo own never leave the house again !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks so much such a great idea

4. Advice on what....? Maybe I'm high but I never even saw a question? My advice? Give it a few years and stop being nervous if you got the number for a hook up then take the opportunity. You sound young from your post so be prepared for a lot of trial and error. Welcome to the weed hunger games.

5. Haha the weed hunger games I love it! Well I only have one number and they won't message me back! I'll just ask my friend for the other contacts number hopefully she's doesn't ignore me! Thanks for your help and yeah I just need to grow a pair! Honestly I just wish they would legalise it in minnesota it would be so much easier