Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paranoid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pusamatt, Mar 13, 2012.

1. not really a smoker have been clean for 9 monthes now,but my brother spilt some bong wanter on some sweettarts and didnt realize and i ate some i have a drug test coming up soon for a job and was wondering if im ok?

2. Eww gross, but yeah youll be fine. Any trace amounts of THC will pass through your system quickly.

3. yeah pretty gross i was pretty pissed that he didnt throw the fucking bag away instead of leaving it around

4. haha fucken gross..i'm sure you'll be fine though.

5. didnt you notice half melted sweet tarts?

6. not until i ate about 5 of em

7. Dirty bong water is one of my favorite flavors of sweethearts. Seriously, you'll be fine

8. :laughing: You ate bong watered 'Tarts :laughing:

I could imagine your face when you were trying to distinguish the taste.

9. Bong water is my favorite flavour.