Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid while blazing lately

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burnoutt, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Wassup blades.

I've been blazing off and on since 9th grade. (I'm in college now.. so the better part of 5 years).

I just took an extremely long T-break. The last time I blazed was last summer, I believe. Haven't had time, but with classes being finished for the year I've been getting back into it :hello:

That being said, I've only blazed maybe 3 or 4 times so far this year. Every time I do, I get really paranoid over nothing. Kind of ruins the high.

Is it one of those things where the more I smoke the less I notice it? I can't recall ever being paranoid before

2. Yea seems like you're just getting really high and you are getting paranoid. I used to get really weird feelings in my body when i first started smoking. they dont happen anymore. just smoke on and if they keep up youll have to change something. if you smoke in a place you know you cant get caught and make sure your in the right state of mind before you smoke that should help

3. If your smoking as much as you did before your lengthy T-break, your body is likely not used to it. Or it could be the bud. Has it been the same strain every time? Just take it easy, you should be fine.