Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paranoid smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stuffyourmind, Aug 17, 2010.

1. don't know why but i used to smoke hella bud but i stopped and the last couple years i have tried to again i love weed love the smell growing and every aspect but when i smoke i get really paranoid and think that i say things that i shouldn't say but don't know if i actually said something or not idk i just get into my head and cant get out its weird :confused:

2. You sound like you have mild anxiety, not a diagnosis, but an observation of similar behavior. Do you ever try to self talk or meditate before a session? Tell yourself it's all good, you with good friends, whatever makes you stop worrying about all the variables that one simply cannot predict.

3. nice ill try it out cuz it got so bad that i havent smoked for like 3 months and miss it

4. Here you go :smoke: -> http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...e-dealing-anxiety-panic-attacks-paranoia.html

Btw, for the part where you say you're not sure weither you said something or not, you probably mean like, the ''dream-state'' (where you're not sure if something's really happening or not)? If so it's totally normal, it's usually sign of a good high, where you really get ''evaded'' (or whatever it's called lulz)

5. it's all in the head. make yourself very comfortable when you smoke, especially a surround you very much like being around.

6. Yes I bet weed in the wild would cause derealization and would render an animal into the fetal position or something, its pretty hard to focus on eating a plant if you are in an altered conscious state.

7. What, eating plant? lol

8. my man just take ur mind off things listen to some jams make yourself at home and relax with some good friends

9. :cool: ill try to relax better
    especially cuz i harvest in oct
    and really want to enjoy when its done
    thank you all so mutch

10. Yeah man just relax and occupy yourself with other things like tv or video games.
    I've been there, actually the second time i smoked i was with my friend and his sister and her friends. (who are all extremely hot) So i decided i would try and be "manly" and take huge rips and keep smoking bowls even though my tolerance was extremely low.

Need less to say, i ended up freaking out and thinking to myself I was saying weird shit in front of them when actually i was acting normally (before i freaked out anyway)

I asked my friend if i was acting weird the next day, he said not at all, you just started to freak out a little over nothing, and he explained to me how he and a lot of other stoners have had this experience one time, just not as bad as others.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I'm still a little drunk from last night.

11. almost everyone who's smoked cannabis has experience anxiety/paranoia while under the influence. try meditating before a smoking session, or during a smoking session if possible. just turn off your brain and enjoy the smoke, sir :)

12. nice I'm gonna try soon as I get through my new jobs hiring stuff don't know if they test after that I'm clear