Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid Roommate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cothrantyson, Nov 13, 2013.

1. #1 cothrantyson, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
         I could rant for days about this nerdy kid who plays world of warcraft day and night (and he's a senior still living in the dorms, shouldn't he be out partying, getting a job, or at least doing some schoolwork?), but what really annoys me is how he thinks he can "smell" my weed. I literally only have AT MOST 2 grams (which I keep in a small mason jar) that I have been nibbling at with my vape pen until I go back home for thanksgiving to my ounce and get ripped off my bong :smoking: .
         After I told him I smoke a few weeks ago, he has suddenly become paranoid about it.I don't even vape in the room, I vape in the bathroom on our floor that always has a nasty smell to it anyway. I remember one time coming out of the bathroom, he walked in right after. After he came out, he came at me like "did you smoke up the bathroom, I can smell it" and then went back to playing computer games. Then a week ago, I come in and he has a super strong air freshener thing in the room. I told him that the air freshner is way too strong and to take it out, so he does, but then a few days ago he brought it back out. I can't even smell my bud when I hold my nose to the jar so I know that it is all in this kid's head. How do I convince a kid who has probably never even seen marijuana before that me vaping is not going to get him in any trouble?

2. #2 Johnny Blazed, Nov 13, 2013
    hot box a car with his ass show him what weed smoke really smells like lol vapor def doesnt have that skunky smell

honestly dudes being a bitch try saying you quit and see if he still smells anything

3. ^^^ I actually like that plan, just invite him out to your car and don't tell him why. Have 2 of your buddies hiding in the car. Get him in, lock all the doors then light up 3 blunts. Don't let his bitch ass leave the car till all 3 are done.

By this point he'll be high as fuck just from second hand smoke so get real close to his ear from behind and yell, "THAT'S... what bud smells like!" Smack the back of his head as a bonus. Guaranteed no more problems.

4. Everytime you see him tell him it smells like wow and he will see how annoying that shit gets. I would feed that kid heaps of special brownies. Once he discovers weed it will make that shitty game that much better.

5. #5 DayJaVu, Nov 13, 2013
    To be honest, if you are around weed a lot, you stop being able to detect the odor as well as someone who isn't. Like I only smoke once every week or so, and my home is an extremely sterile evironment because I never smoke indoors and things are usually clean.

My friend however smokes daily and I can ALWAYS smell it. Even when he was smoking outside. Even when his shit was kept in a masion jar. Even when he hadn't been smoking for hours. He, however, can never smell it.

Bottom line, if he says he can smell it, he probably can. I mean, even opening a mason jar with weed in it can make a room reek for hours depending on the ventilation.

However, that doesn't excuse how paranoid and wierd he is about it. Besides, weed smells awesome.

Until he narks on you and you get kicked out of school.

7. ]
    Start complaining that his computers fan, monitor whatever..makes too much sound...a high frequency that YOU can hear clearly and you cant sleep.

8. A bit disturbing...

9. What a faggot

10. Explain the law to him. Since he is not smoking, he is fine. Also, remind him how its all in his head with how he never said anything before you told him

11. Only problem is I feel like this kid is definitely of the snitching type

Haha, he does have a computer with a big ass fan. And he always calls up the computer company to complain to them about how the computer is not performing up to his "standards"

12. Fuckin FALCON PUNCH his bitch ass