Paranoid religious delusions when high

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Smokesignals420, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Hey guys, this may be the wrong area, but I’m desiring some thoughtful advice, so my apologies just In case.

When I get high, I question as if I’m the center of the universe, almost like I am the messiah. This brings on paranoid delusions about spying, government, etc. that leave an impression on my mental well-being after the comedown. It’s almost more like ocd than something like schizophrenia. I make myself believe these grand ideas based on little to no evidence.

I guess what I’m really looking for is to relate, to know others have anxious/similar thoughts and I am not alone in this rabbit hole of delusion. I want to enjoy smoking once again, guilt free and ready to take on life. Blaze up!

• Like Like x 1
  2. As my Brother often tells me.... It's your world, I just live in it!!! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sounds weird dude lol I get high & think fuck yeah no pain for a few hours :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I'm a firm believer in tweaking thoughts.

Especially when high, sometimes stupid shit runs through my mind. Instead of feeding into the dumb thought, I change my thinking immediately.

Try it. Next time you think you're the center of the universe (which btw is a legitimate spiritual theory), just stop yourself and think of the rack on that chick at work (school, whatever).

Weed is a wierd drug. Not really dangerous but sometimes fucks with your head.

Not everyone is wired for it. This article may not apply to you; it's still interesting...

Hate the Way Cannabis Feels? You May Be Wired to Dislike It | Leafly

• Like Like x 1
  5. I suggest you try microdosing until you're more used to the effects

• Like Like x 3
  6. I suggest finding some other way to fill your day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sounds like ya need a YouTube channel. Those are prob all thoughts and fears in ur sub conscious we live in scary times. I’d quit reading trumps tweets and watching Fox News.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I don’t do either of those things, but thanks for bringing politics into the discussion.

• Like Like x 1
  9. When I get high, I question as if I’m the center of the universe, almost like I am the messiah.”

Man - but WHAT IF???

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. i dont mean to alarm you but it reminds me of delusions of grandeur so you might want to see about any family history regarding schizophrenia before you continue using pot because pot can trigger an episode

• Like Like x 2
  11. But what if he truly is The One!!??

7B45EADC-0475-4F78-BB1D-DF6EC69773E8.jpeg 60AF411C-27B9-4BBE-86E8-8793D91A5243.jpeg

J

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Perhaps weed isn't the one for you man. 2 worrying posts in my feed both started by you.

Please go see a Dr. Just a check up. Hey, I'm hearing voices. Hey, I'm becoming super paranoid.

Or just stop smoking?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ps - it’s 4:20am.

J

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1