Paranoid For No Reason....

Discussion in 'General' started by Brvnxww, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Alright heres my deal, i live in my apartment and i usually smoke outside on my balcony thing (I live on the first floor so i don't know if its called a balcony) It faces the parking space but is kinda hidden by a couple of bushes. Every time i smoke though i get paranoid that my neighbors would smell it or something. I don't bother anyone i just smoke outside and then go back inside and play video games or something. Should i be paranoid? Also i just smoke in the morning when there are like no cars in the parking lot around 8-12

2. #2 AlphaOmega420, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    welcome to GC! I remember one time I was smoking with a friend in her backyard, we were burning down a blunt and her neighbor sticks her head out the window and yells "wheres that smell coming from!", she ended up being a super cool black lady who was a dealer and gave us the hookup later haha

another time I was chillin and toking in my car parked at a golf course for the view, randomly 2 asian dudes roll up in their golfcart, they say we know that you are doing and one of them whips out a small pipe, and shares his bowl with me and my friend.

one time I had a really bad panic attack after hot boxing our tent in a national park, I thought the DEA was surrounding our campsite lmao!

So it all depends on who you run into and your mood, I wouldn't be paranoid until a trooper shows up at my door :confused_2: