Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid buying in (somewhat) bulk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chaboi3210, Aug 7, 2018.

1. #1 Chaboi3210, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    I’ve known my plug for about 6 months now, and I have hit him up about 20 times, probably more though. Well, after being sufficiently drained of funds paying flat 10 I have decided to get a deal, so I hit him up asking him how much a half o would be (90). He replied with his usual terminology (he has a few phrases he specifically uses. I haven’t met anyone else that uses the same as him), but for some reason I have terrible paranoia about buying in bulk. The most I have bought form him is 5gs, and because I have only been buying in relatively small amounts I haven’t worried about police stings, but now that I’m buying a somewhat considerable ammount I have begun to worry even though he has presented no indicators of Cop-like behavior. I live in a very large, weed friendly city, so s sting operation ok buyers is unlikely. But still, I am worried. Any advice is much appreciated

2. your fine if he was a cop you be already in jail your not going to front him your money so your all good

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the speedy reply and your right I’m just being paranoid. All I’m worried about is I’ve heard stories of cops getting a hold of dealers phones and busting buyers

4. Half o isn't enough for police to care about some stoner lmao.

5. :biggrin: Police stings over a half O. You aren't buying in bulk kid, shit that is like 2-3 days worth for some people. Unless you are buying pounds I wouldn't worry about any stings or anything, a half O is still a misdemeanor in most places

6. I spill that much a day filling my bong. 90 a half is ok.if its pretty good. Most place a zip or less is a misdemeanor

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. [​IMG]
    YMMV depending on local law.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. The more money you spend (on anything) the more paranoid you are supposed to be.

:cop: