Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoid about smoking again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Ok so I am paranoid for 2 reasons.

1. I have been trying to do very good in college and I was wondering if I just get a little buzzed on like Saturday if I will be feeling unmotivated or stupid on Monday. I get drunk on Saturday's and feel perfectly motivated and clear minded on Monday. Is it the same? Kinda scared.

2. I have OCD and anxiety. I am on zoloft, an ssri. The last time I smoked on zoloft I had a huge panic attack and was "vibrating" Witt my body and vision and my vision was blurry and shit. The bud was ridiculously potent and it was probably too much, but idk I'm just scared.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Is this a joke?

3. Dont take the zoloft.

/thread

4. [quote name='"MightyJoeJon"']Dont take the zoloft.

/thread[/quote]

Don't tell me that

5. [quote name='"ShibbySchwab"']Is this a joke?[/quote]

No it's not a joke

6. [quote name='"Railer"']Ok so I am paranoid for 2 reasons.

1. I have been trying to do very good in college and I was wondering if I just get a little buzzed on like Saturday if I will be feeling unmotivated or stupid on Monday. I get drunk on Saturday's and feel perfectly motivated and clear minded on Monday. Is it the same? Kinda scared.

2. I have OCD and anxiety. I am on zoloft, an ssri. The last time I smoked on zoloft I had a huge panic attack and was "vibrating" Witt my body and vision and my vision was blurry and shit. The bud was ridiculously potent and it was probably too much, but idk I'm just scared.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Please

7. zoloft is a bull shit drug they are giving you to make bank, and there motives are working just like they want them to. You think you need your zoloft to function properly cause of what they tell you. the best thing you can do is realize anxiety is just shit you build up in your head that YOU CAN LEARN to maintain WITHOUT their shitty ass brain fucking up drugs.

8. Okay, come to jesus time :smoke:

I am going to assume you have had some experience with the herb, but no tolerance. I suggest that you take smoking very slow, for those symptoms you showed in #2 are very similar to what I experience on the normal (only occasionally blurry vision). Just when you start to panic, tell yourself it is all in your head. Try some breathing exercises to calm yourself down. Clinical anxiety is a hard thing to deal with, I'm pretty sure everyone experiences it (shortly) sometime in their life.

TL;DR: Tell yourself it is in your head, you will never die from OD. (This is the most important thing you can tell yourself) :D

:smoke:

9. I used to be on zoloft and I smoked all the time and never had any problems. However, I was on it for depression rather than anxiety.

10. ganja is not for everybody, you should be tranquil when high, not anxious. if the problem persists, i'd recommend quitting until you have your shit together.

11. Weed won't make you feel stupid two days after smoking, anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded and obviously has never done it

12. [quote name='"ShibbySchwab"']Weed won't make you feel stupid two days after smoking, anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded and obviously has never done it[/quote]

This. My head clears up after a good nights rest, even if I smoke right before I go to sleep. :smoke: :D