Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paranoid about munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KaelTheIntoker, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Is there a possibility that i die due to the amount of munchies i eat. Is it an illusion? Answer pls getting abit paranoid.

2. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea right! Unless you eat like 100 lbs of bacon or an unimaginable amount of sugar and are a diabetic your good. THis is tooo funny

3. don't worry about it dude. you'll be fine. no one's died from smoking pot yet, not even the munchies. I've actually found that I eat less when high, just that it tastes far better, and I eat slower.

4. You might die from high cholesterol or diabetes or something if you eat too much munchies in the future.

5. yes. Beware! Overeating can lead to spontaneous intestinal combustion. This is where your stomach and intestins actually explode from having too much food inside of them. When this happens it is often fatal.

Control your munchies, possibly save your life.

6. Keep it and your a Gonner, in about 50 or 60 years.

7. This gave me a great laugh.

Thanks

8. Well technically speaking you could get so big you got diabetes and died.
    LOL but don't worry, I'm pretty sure you're not going to OD on munchies :p
    they will make you tubby though if you're not careful!

9. WHAT????? just eat subway, it worked for jared

[​IMG]

10. LMAO jolly good fun:hello::smoke:

11. Shit man, my brother died from eating a bag of chips when he was baked. You gotta watch what you eat.

12. Unless you choke, then your good to go. It might kill you in the long run but you only live once, right?

13. I would have died long ago if this were true.

14. only side effect of munchies

[​IMG]

15. I have eaten so much due to the munchies that I wished I was dead.

16. I ate so much I couldn't sleep the entire night once.

I weighed myself and I was about 5 1/2 pounds heavier than my normal weight. My weight is always the same, has been for many years so that was just all food.

17. It could happen. He eats too much, pukes himself, then proceeds to choke on own puke.