Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoia..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kspin6224, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Well guys. I’m here in quarantine and bored as hell. So I smoked some weed with my buddy the other day and after he left I couldn’t stop getting paranoid as fuck. Overthinking hardcore just overall stressed out the whole time I was high.
    I haven’t smoked in a couple years but back in the day I was a huge stoner and never had much of an issue with this. I talked to a few different buddies and A few have had similar experiences, quit for a long time, then smoked once and got paranoid af.
    what’s the deal with this? Anyone have input? first time in 2 years I haven’t had a job with monthly drug tests and I can’t even enjoy it lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Less is more, your tolerance is low.
    Weed in general is much stronger than it was years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. It's an easy fix don't smoke if it makes you paranoid lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That’s basically what I’m doing right now but like I said I used to be a huge stoner and enjoyed it quite a bit. As surfer said my tolerance is low so maybe I’ll try again with less

5. Sounds like you should cut back a lot or maybe perhaps try a different strain.