Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoia

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by imh1m4n, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I hear so many times from people talking about weed, that it causes paranoia. So I want to know have you ever had paranoia from smoking weed? Sorry if that doesn't make much sense, I'm utterly zonked.

2. Yeah. I hear voices when I'm blazed, and they do get nasty lol but I just smoke more and forget about them....

3. Can't tell if you're joking?

4. The only reason I get paranoid is because it's illegal.

5. i get paranoid only when i see or her thing that remind i can get bopped, but most the time i couldnt care less in my experiences people only get paranoid because like epod said is because its illegal and then they just bliam it on the bud

6. No joke. It freaks me out but i know its in my head so I forget about it.

7. What about as a long term side effect when you're sober?

8. Yeah, Sometimes I get paranoid or if i'm in a public place and high ill be like ah, fuck everyone here knows im high and also when i'm high it always seems that everyones talking about me in a negative way ex. secrets, making fun of, shit like that. Honestly if you have enough shitty weed experiences it can make social interaction strange and awkward even when sober. But lately no paranoia for me.:smoking:

9. Them damn blue and red lights get me every time...

10. Wow, maybe it's because I've never been caught by the police but I'm really laid back. Never paranoid and I've even walked past police here in the UK with weed in my bag/pockets and been ok with it.

11. I get it every once in awhile. Not so much paranoia but more like slight anxiety. I think it only happens if I vape too much, too fast. My heartrate will speed up quite a bit. Only lasts a few minutes though.

I don't like to "blast off" from sober to super high like many people do . . . I find it much more enjoyable if I ease myself slowly into the high.

12. Same here man. I hate when I get too high too quick. It doesn't feel relaxing at all.

13. Can't say I've ever "got high too fast" I love it when it just creeps up on you. Usually I don't notice exactly when it happens lol

14. Basically sums it up. Lol

15. #15 skeetskeeter, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    I feel weird in public places but don't usually care unless I got bud or paraphernalia on me. Cause if you have nothing on you, it's all goooood.

16. Don't blame it all on illegality... Go camping stoned. It's either bears, spiders, or serial killers; and all of your friends are fucking with each other.

You get sorta paranoid sometimes

17. being paranoid isnt bad, just means you're possessed by the devil. No worries ..

lol jk :) obv

18. Yeah I had a real bad experience.. I got the spins and it went down hill from there.. I was with people that were stressing me out being really loud with fast music when I wanted to chill since I was dizzy. You really have to stop thinking that way and stop being paranoid and calm down if you get that way.

19. Yeah lately since I started again I have been pretty paranoid overall actually. I don't know if it's just getting used to the bud again or if I just don't like getting high much anymore who knows? I just know it's been freaking me out a bit lately, but usually only for a little bit then I calm down.

20. My take is that it happens because it puts your brain in a higher state. You begin to notice things you normally wouldn't, but easily could.

Hence, you think everyone is talking about you, you wonder why you wore what you wore, etc. These things happen anyway, you just noticed it more when stoned, because you notice more about the world itself. :cool: