Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SlightlyStupid8, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Paranoia is a common virtue here at gc, I can't help but notice every other post is; will it stink, did I get ripped off, is this weed laced, somebody looked at me in the supermarket should I be scared they called the cops?

Just an observation, I think everybody needs to chill and take a bong rip or whatever your preferred method of consumption is. The forums alone at gc is enough to prove paranoia is a side effect of weed.

2. Paranoia seems like something that inexperienced smokers get. I used to flip out at shit like that all the time. After about 2 years of smoking though, I stopped getting worried and freaking out about shit, regardless of how much I smoke.

So yes... I agree with you, everyone should just smoke soooooooo much that they can't feel fear anymore. Problem solved!

3. I like Paranoia makes things more interesting. i.e. going to the supermarket as OP said.

4. I don't remember ever getting too paranoid, but it seems like it effects some people who smoke when their not even high. I'm high so I don't know if that made sense.

5. Yuppp I used to freak the fugg out for the stupidest shit but as time went by and every time I smoked I just thought nigha please and knew that everything little thing will be alright.. Don't worry ;)