paranoia?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ddd3, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Every time I smoke and I'm around people I get paranoid. But I don't refuse when people are smoking near me and offer me some. I've told myself I don't like it but I keep wanting to come back and it happens again. What's wrong with me? I don't even know if I actually look it or not. Do I like being paranoid?

2. Nobody likes being paranoid, you need to chill.

3. The cat is OP!

[​IMG]

4. Weed causes paranoia

5. I used to get that it went away for me when i realized.....no one gives a shit that im high and being paranoid doesnt solve anything

6. Yeah I know it doesn't really matter what I say and whatever but I can't seem to convince myself that when I'm high. I only seem to like it when I'm by myself because it motivates me to get a lot of stuff done. But at the same time I don't want to always do it by myself since it's making me more anti social and I'm already not a really social person to begin with. I just wish I could enjoy it like everyone else and not be so weird about it.

7. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']Weed causes paranoia[/quote]

This.

/thread

8. I feel the same way sometimes man I find it helps if I don't smoke as often. more than 2 or 3 times a week and ill get paranoid or antisocial or anxious, whatever it is.

9. [quote name='"cannabis1990"']I feel the same way sometimes man I find it helps if I don't smoke as often. more than 2 or 3 times a week and ill get paranoid or antisocial or anxious, whatever it is.[/quote]

Yeah but I don't really do it that often at all. I still have kept track of the actual number of times I have in my life. And when I smoked with my dealer last night it was the first time I smoked in about two months

10. How many times/how often do you burn OP? I used to get real paranoid and tweaky when i first started smoking, it's just something yyou eventually get over.

Specify what gets you paranoid, like is it the people that you smoke with? The surroundings? Yourself, maybe letting your baked thoughts get the better of you?

Once you get that down, its real easy to say Fuck It, and push that paranoya outa your head

11. Mostly when I smoke I'm fine. But of course there are the bad highs, and I get really anxious and paranoid about stupid things, especially when I'm in public. I'm thinking everyone knows I'm high and everyone's looking at me, but then after you realise how stupid you were being. Try not to be so freaked out. Who gives a fuck if you're high and these people know it? Who gives a shit? Bastards. I'm gonna enjoy my high without your condescending looks, thanks.

12. I get paranoid to an extent when i smoke alone. When i smoke with friends i'm most comfortable, like i can talk to anyone about anything :)

13. [quote name='"Konvoy"']I get paranoid to an extent when i smoke alone. When i smoke with friends i'm most comfortable, like i can talk to anyone about anything :)[/quote]

pretty wack circumstance, that is.

14. Is this post about me????? Wtf??? Quit talking about me!!!! Are you a narc????

15. Lol thought you were being serious there for a second.

I haven't really done it that often. Let's see I started in the beginning of 2011 and didn't start doing it more till the end of that year. So in total maybe I'd say 15 times.

And I know that it's something you eventually get over, which I think I'm starting too, but at the same time I don't really want to make smoking a habit like that. Don't reject me, but I don't really like weed as much as everyone else so I'm not trying to put it up there as a priority in my life. Seems like it's getting like that for everyone else though.

Anyways when I get paranoid it's usually like something socially. You could say maybe it' is letting my high thoughts get the better of me because I think way too much about everything. And every thought I think of seems like a crazy idea and I want to write it down or go do something about it. Then I come up with another one too fast and I forget my last idea or thought and it really bothers me that I forgot about it.

But I guess the thing I get paranoid about is that nothing I say seems to make sense. I just try to have a normal conversation and it seems like everyone says something like it makes me think I'm an idiot. They say something like "Dude, are you high?" and then I'm like what that didn't make sense at all? Idk it's just annoying I can't just have a good time like that.

Well that's my situation. Thanks for any one who takes the time to respond to it. Anything is welcomed

16. Anybody have anything to say about my last post? Thanks for taking the time to respond