Paranoia to the max

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by toke much, Oct 16, 2009.

1. im turning 18 26th october (end of month) ive been smoking on since like 11 and about 2 years ago i started worrying and sketching out and thinking people and things r watching me all the time and that if i see a car it has an easy chance of jacking me up for my stuff and kidnapping me lol.

within the last year i havent really left the house only for a few paartys and to chilaxe in the woods with my m8s nd that.

i constantly think people r watching me and they r looking throught the gaps in the curtains so i gotta make it lightight (weed talk much) =), and we dont have a net in our kitched window so when my mum nd dad go sleep like 11-12ish i go downstairs stick on family guy and skin up.
    after a j or 2 ill get da munchies nd go into the kitchen.....now this is a mission itself,i normally crawl on the floor till i get to the kitchen then wrap my whole body in quilts so people cant see me in the window or kno wat i look like.

its like really bad i cant go out anywhere without sketching out hard and i can hear people calling me lol.

THIS HAPPENS WHEN IM NOT SMOKING WEED ASWELL BUT IM GONNA KEEP SMOKING ON UNTIL MY PARENTS CALL THE PEOPLE OUT IN WHITE COATS TO CHUCK ME IN THE DIVI HOME.

THAT IS HOW I TRIP And sketch out hard m8. :smoking:

2. i really hope this is a joke man...

3. Sorry for the extream ammount of ttipage but!

I damande Bam Hammer! He said it he turns 18 in 10 days! He can wait lol

4. dude, if ur serious then u should quit for a while. like dont smoke for a month strait and then when you start back dont smoke every day. im assuming that you smoke a whole lot right?

5. I second this motion

6. So how much does DARE pay you to type this shit?

7. You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic

8. You should block/ignore those thoughts from you Mind.

And just relax :smoking:

9. Dont be ignorant and shut up :)

10. dude post your pic in DARE TO POST YOUR PIC topic, see if it doesn´t not relief the paranoia, it can make it worst or on the other side make you look to yourself more open minded.. btw paranoia sucks I knoe from what I experience.

11. Don't worry dude, I have the same exact problem except my place is pretty well covered and you can't really peek through the windows and see me, haha. Well the best advice I have for you is to not be afraid that you think your being watched, and just not care if you are or not, and always look around and be cautious and once you see that there's nothing around just tell yourself everything is fine, imagine that YOUR the sniper and your watching everyone else, haha :smoking:.

12. I think this is like the 3rd guy to admit hes underage in the last day or so.

13. i dnt understand dare? im just telling people how badly i sketch out to see if ne1 else is the same lol and na i cba to lay of the smoke ill just try not to think about it

thanks g's

14. depends what and how much of it i have,but i normally smoke about £5-£10 every day but on the weekends i smoke an 8th a day fri -monday morning about

15. dude so what
    most of the people here are in the US or UK or Canada, where weed is illegal. 17 year olds would get in less trouble than an 18 year old. so why does it matter.

16. Because its the forum rules you dumb fuck! You wouldn't walk into a bar going oh I'm 17 I won't get in much trouble!

You should get banned for trying to go agianst forum rules...well maybe that's a tad harse but op should

17. Exactly, it wouldn't matter if you didn't have to agree to being 18 when you signed up.

18. Yeah. Plus people who are under 18 are usually a tad bit immature :eek:

nd cant spk 4 shit.